63: So Devoid Of Color

And I had a dream we took a helicopter, flew it up too high, got stuck in the clouds, don't wanna come down

I grabbed his hand, careful not to touch his open wounds of cuts to make them sting. I never wanted to hurt him. Ever.
The helicopter gained altitude and we climbed higher and higher into the sky.

"I think we're stuck up here, Princess." Trevor said while looking out the windows.

"I don't mind. I don't wanna come back down. I'm not scared. You're here." I linked my arm with his and felt the warm was of his skin.

I cried and scribbled a "I miss you so bad ; I think I might die" on my arm in sharpie that was running out. The same sharpie I used to write on Trevor. I held it in my hand and sobbed.

I didn't want to be alone. I missed him so bad. Trevor was the light of my life. My room had an eerie silence to it. Too dark, too cold.

I checked my phone on the charger next to my bed. "The blonde rebellion was seen with porn star Madi Failla. What's wrong with Alana De Santa? See also, Alana De Santa back with ex boyfriend Evan Peters." What stuck out to me was the 'blonde' part. Since it was only 9pm, I wanted to leave. Well, I'd leave at any time. What could Michael do? Nothing. He lost all power when he killed Trevor.

I pulled the covers off and swung my feet over the bed. I was wearing pajama pants and a hoodie, so I only pulled on my furry boots. I slipped my phone into my boot on my right leg instead of my pocket. Itching for a hit, I grabbed the pill bottle that Madi supplied me with from my bottom drawer and set swallowed it. I put on a stringy headband and smiled wickedly at my reflection. I grabbed my keys and left my room.

You know what? I really hated Michael. I trudged down the stairs, almost unable to hold myself up as I gripped the railing. I heard the TV blaring in the living room and anger bubbled in my veins.

I wasn't even embarrassed that I was wearing pajamas. Fuck them. Fuck every single one of them.