66: Ride

There's no relief, I see you in my sleep. While everybody's rushing me I can feel you touching me.

"I'm a slave for you

"I'm a slave for you." I gripped Trevor's shoulders for stability as I stumbled around. He held me up by my waist and pressed his lips onto mine in a rough, wet kiss. The Vanilla Unicorn was empty and Trevor and I were dancing with each other. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Alana." Trevor said plainly, cutting off emotion. "Alana." He said again.

I frowned. "What?" His arms went slack and he dropped me, my ass landing hard on the floor.

"Ow what the fuck?"

"Alana." He said again.

(Gentleslave)

(Gentleslave)

"Alana! Wake up." Michael shook me gently. "Alana!" He said again. My eyes fluttered open and the screeching of the alarms on my phone began to irritate me.

"What?" I said tiredly, still half asleep.

"It's 7 am. You need to get up, baby." Michael said. I cringed at the use of baby.

I yawned and sat up while stretching my back. It was my first day back at the studio. To the public, I'm "recovered" from my "head injury" I'd sustained in an unfortunate accident.

I felt very nauseous and my head pounded. "God," I mumbled while holding my palm against my temple. I knew nausea was a side effect of methamphetamine.

Michael decided it was time for me to go back to the studio which seemed like hell on earth to me now. To spite him, I wore my "I'm The American Dream" t shirt. He knows I'm not innocent anymore. He knows I'm not the American Dream.