33: Toxic

Later in the day after practicing choreography for the VMA performance, I was outside the large apartment building where I was about to nearly have a heart attack. "Here, take this." Lester handed me a navy blue bookbag. Lester ran me through the plan. I go in, get ready, then go to the guys apartment and before I 'seduce him' I make him drink a drugged alcoholic drink.

"Within 10 minutes he'll be passed out. Leave a note that says 'thanks for the good time' with a heart." Lester instructed. I nodded.

"Okay." My voice was shakey.

"Don't draw any attention to yourself." Lester added.

"Don't fuck it up kid." Michael said.

"She won't." Trevor stood up for me.

I rolled my eyes at Michael. "I'll be back." I said and opened the car door. I got out of the car and slung my bag over my shoulder and walked up the steps to the building.

I found a private bathroom in the lobby of the huge and elegant building. I locked the door and put my bag on the white marble counter.

I repeated a large number of curse words in my head as I put my hair up into a bun and did my makeup. I put on a wig cap and pinned the black wig into place. I put on the extremely provocative outfit and wondered where the hell Lester got this?

I slipped the powder packet into my back pocket and left the bathroom and went upstairs in the elevator to the top floor where I was told the man who's name I didn't even know resided

My heart was pounding in my chest as I knocked on the door. Fuck Michael and Trevor and Lester and Franklin for making me do this. Fuck the union depository.

I was up in one of the most expensive apartment buildings in LS about to seduce a guy to steal his ID card just so daddy dearest could break into the FIB. I could hear the bass from loud music playing through the door. The door opened and an attractive man, mid thirties with dark hair and brown eyes stood before me in a suit.

"Hi," I bit my lip and tried to be sexy. "I thought you might be lonely. Care for more some company?" I asked. I could see a ton of guys with hot girls dressed like I was in their laps.

His smirked. "For you baby, anytime."

He opened the door wider and I could see into his huge apartment. Bingo, I saw he had a bar on the right side and a shelf filled with bottles. I set my bag down at the door.

"Do you mind if I make us a drink?" I asked him. "I get real dirty once I have a drink in me." Is that what people say?

"I don't mind sweetheart. Meet me in the bedroom." He said in my ear so I could hear over the music.