27: Collar Full

I stood in the mirror observing my tattoo I had gotten two months ago now and ran my finger over the ink in my back while facing away from the mirror, turned my head around to see it

I stood in the mirror observing my tattoo I had gotten two months ago now and ran my finger over the ink in my back while facing away from the mirror, turned my head around to see it. Mostly I forget I have it, then I realize there's a fucking fairy on my back. I had my phone on the sink shuffling my playlist.

Jimmy and Tracey both had tattoos, now I fit in. If Michael gets mad then oh well. Just pull the "but they have one!" card.

I actually really missed my family. Even Jimmy, and that's a first. Jimmy and I always fought my whole life but we still loved each other. Tracey and I had a closer relationship. I guess I've just always looked up to her, even if it wasn't the best place to look up to.

I remember once Jimmy got mad at me cause I took his last lollipop from his Halloween candy in like 2006 and he threw a huge tantrum. And I threw an actual ice cream cone at him for talking bad on my at the time boy crush once years ago in the foyer of our house and it got all over his face. He tackled me and we wrestled. I was probably eight years old and he was fifteen. Amanda had to break us apart from rolling around on the floor.

Michael bursting into the trailer with a "ugh what went wrong with my life?" snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Can you turn that shit off? It's giving me a headache." Michael said while pinching the bridge of his nose. I sighed and paused the music.

"I could go without the attitude." Michael said as he plopped into the couch. I moved my hair back to cover my neck and walked out of the bathroom, shot a glance at Michael, rolled my eyes, and went into the bedroom and collapsed on the bed. I wasn't in the mood to start a fight with Michael.

***

The next morning, I was sitting on the counter with one headphone in once again listening to Panic! At The Disco's "Collar Full" and it reminded me of Trevor. Talking about libertines, which by definition is a man who behaves without morals or principles, especially in sexual matters.

Trevor nor Patricia had been here last night and I was pretty worried. What were they doing and why were they gone so long?

Michael sat on the couch while looking at his phone. Ron burst into the trailer and scared the shit out of me for if been sitting right next to the door. He looked around and asked, "Trevor about?" He sent a greeting smile at me and I returned it and looked back down at my phone.

"He's probably out somewhere - drinking human blood or...eating household pets." Michael replies without looking up at Ron. 

"He's not that bad." Ron said.

"Really?" Michael asked, still not looking up.