37: Kill The Lights

PART 1 OF THESE 2 ID WRITTEN MONTHS AGO IM SO EXCITED PLEASE COMMENT

All the flashing, tryna cash in, hurts my eyes

All week Trevor and I couldn't seem to stop fighting. Apparently our little honeymoon stage had ended and all the excitement of being together faded. Over little things and big things. Wether he brushed his teeth or if he said I love you blandly or if he forgot something important. It can't be the end, right?

At night after shows we had out casual sex, but Trevor just seemed to rush through it in the same routine. Just in and out, roll over and all asleep.

Fucked without a kiss again.

Trevor was on his man period and seriously moody and it was hard to be around him.

"Trevor?" I asked. He laid on his side facing away from me. He didn't respond.

"Trevor I know you're awake." I said. We just had the most boring and emotionless intimate encounter in the world and he hadn't fallen asleep yet.

"Trevor fucking Philips stop ignoring me." I pushed farther.

"What?" He turned quickly and spat out at me. I rolled my eyes.

"What is your problem?" I asked while frowning. "Are you tired of me already?"

He rolled his eyes. "Nothing is a problem."

"Trevor will you just tell me." I said irritably.

"Maybe if you weren't gone so much you would know." He said and turned back on his side. I had a feeling that if I wasn't gone so much there wouldn't be a problem.

"We don't spend any time together." He added.

"Well fine. Let's go out. Let's get drunk. So I don't have to think of this fucking conversation anymore." I sighed and pushed myself off the bed and into the walk in closet.

***

"I'm glad we came out." I attempted to smile at Trevor. Trevor just watched the people on the dance floor. "Trevor?" I asked. He ignored me. We sat at a high table at one of the most popular bars in Los Santos near the back on the bar. The DJ played techno music loudly and everyone was dancing together.