29: Scandalous

"So princess, what are we listening to today?" Trevor asked as I climbed into his truck. "Wonderful things." I grinned at him. I plugged the AUX cord in and opened up my music app. I pressed shuffle, and the first thing to come on was Love by Lana Del Rey.

I leaned against Trevor. I wanted to be as close as I could be. I wanted to feel his body heat, inhale his scent, feel his heartbeat. God, I feel crazy.

I slipped my hand into his and his fingers curled over my knuckles. I lifted my head and watched him bring my hand to his face and pressed his chapped lips against my knuckle.

The bright neon lights from the buildings in Vinewood plaza reflected in his brown eyes. I just wanted to slip my arms around his broad shoulders, over his raggedy stained white t shirt. Maybe even slip my hands up the sleeves. Trace his tattoos. Kiss his lips.

Why am I so crazy about him? He hardly ever showers, he's the most explicit person to walk the earth, he probably eats other humans for a hobby. Yet, I'm so infatuated with him. When I feel his muscles flex I get overjoyed. Is this what it's like to be in love? To put someone before yourself?

I loved Evan, but I guess I wasn't in love. Not like this.

"I love you, Trevor." I whispered in his ear. Then I kissed his ear. I pushed the thought of him probably not cleaning his ears in years out of my head. He let go of my hand and wrapped his strong arm around my body.

I knew that for anyone else, he'd take great appreciation in beating them or cutting them open just to watch them die, but when we're alone Trevor is so...different. Its strange to see him with other such as Ron or Wade or even Michael. He's so hateful or sarcastic or whatever. But not with me. Not now.

"I love you." He stopped at a red light and turned his head to me. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I didn't object. He fought for dominance over me and I gave it right to him. I tangled my hand in his hair and tugged.

After a few seconds I heard the car behind us honk. Trevor pulled away and angrily growled. He flipped the car off and pressed his foot on the gas. I just chuckled. Trevor took shit from nobody and it was great.

"Tell me a random story. What comes to your mind first?"

"Once Michael kept yelling at me to wash my shirt while we were sitting on the couch and he was starting a load of laundry but I had just like, put the shirt on so it was clean. But he kept yelling at me to so I was like 'fine God dammit' so then I pulled my shirt off and sat there in my bra and threw it at him. I didn't even care I was so mad."

Trevor burst out laughing. "That's the first thing you think of?" I nodded.

"When did you dye your hair?" He asked.

"Today. Michael said I needed to. I wouldn't look good if I didn't." I replied.

"That's not nice. I like you better normal. Natural. Whatever."

I had already seen multiple articles about how 'I was back in LS' and looking great, only because of my hair. I'd only been back two days. Another said "she's over Evan!", and honestly I was not.

***

"Uh Trevor, why are we at the strip club?" I asked while hesitantly climbing out of Trevor's truck. "...Or behind it." Trevor walked past me and put his arms out. "You'll see Princess." he replied. I reached into the back of the Bohdi and grabbed my book bag and slung it over my shoulder. The day after coming home Trevor came down. It was currently 2am and I had snuck out after Michael passed out.