34: Bury The Hatchet

I finally got to filming a music video for my new album called "Stronger".

 It took a couple days and some more choreography, but it was filmed

It took a couple days and some more choreography, but it was filmed. It was uploaded to all social media websites and was already getting a ton of views.

"Dad?" I called out to the empty house. My voice echoed and had shown just how lonely it was.

There was no reply. "Dad?" I called again, running up the stairs. My footsteps were loud as I stomped in my converse.

I opened his bedroom door it was empty. I checked the closet and that was empty too. As I turned to leave the room I saw the "Fuck You Very Much" Amanda had written on the mirror with her lipstick. Harsh. I checked all three of our rooms and the bathroom. No sign of Michael.

I jogged downstairs and into the kitchen. He wasn't there hovering over a almost empty whiskey bottle so I turned to go outside, but then I saw him slouching over on the couch with a beer in hand.

I frowned. "Dad? Why didn't you tell me you were down here?"

He looked up at me. "What." He spat.

"What's wrong with you?" I lost my sympathetic tone.

"I'm just exhausted honey."

"You're exhausted? I'm the one who's out there working all day. You just go to the studio and watch people film."

"Not in the mood to fight, honey."

I sigh and frown. "I released a music video. If you wanna see it." I walk upstairs to my room and shut the door.

Once in my room, I slid down and hugged my knees while feeling down.
I felt my phone still in my hand and decided to text Trevor.

-come over, make michael go away. for good please?

He texted back a few minutes later with 'on the way princess'.

Louise was calling. I ignored it. Didn't want to have her over and deal with people. Only Trevor at the moment.

***

When Trevor arrived I was sitting at the top of the stairs facing the door. He came in silently, so quiet I wouldn't have known he was there if I wasn't watching.

He stopped when his eyes landed on me. "What's wrong?" He mouthed. I shook my head. "Later." I mouthed back. He slightly nodded. His eyes searched around, then I pointed towards the living room.