35: Victorious

I knocked on the door of whoevers house this is, where the party is at in Vinewood Hills. Driving up here reminded me of staying with Franklin.

I felt very lonely coming up here by myself since Louise was ignoring me from her brothers pain.

I could hear the bass blaring After a few moments the door opened and I recognized the 25-year-old porn star Madi Failla topless holding a tray of wine glasses fully with colorful alcoholic drinks. The second she opened the door it was like a cloud of smoke came out.

"Oh, hi." I said. She smiled at me sexually. "This is your house?"

She nodded. She held out her hand. "I'm Madi Failla." She said.

How can I say 'oh I know who you are I watch porn' to a porn star you just met?

I shook her hand with her manicured nails. "Hi, I'm Alana." I smiled at her.

"Your sister is Tracey De Santa, right?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah that's her."

"She's talented." Madi remarked. I put my hands up.

"Woah woah too much info." We all laughed.

"Loved your VMA performance! Looked almost nude." She winked and I laughed. I grabbed a glass and gestured a cheer towards her and walked into the house. I could see people of all kinds here. Gothics, emo's, hipsters, rockers, movie stars, musicians.

I wore tight black leather jeans and a leather jacket on top of a white tank top a black bra which you could easily see through the tank top.

"Hey!" A couple people cheered to me with their beers and wine glasses as I walked in. I smiled and cheered my glass back to them.

I sat between a boy and a girl on the couch, both covered in tattoos. I shrugged off my leather jacket. The girl leaned over and offered me her cigarette. I took it happily and thanked her. I set my glass on the coffee table in front of the couch.

She lit it with a white lighter that I always assumed were unlucky, but went ahead anyway. I puffed the smoke out of my mouth and grabbed my phone to shake the lonely feeling.

I googled my name just to read articles and was surprised to see "Evan Peters saw ex girlfriend Alana De Santa's VMA performance". I clicked the link and read the brief article.

"Eye candy Evan Peters arrived at the Weazel News hosted VMA's on Saturday September 19th, 2019 with his family. When asked about Alana De Santa's performance, he looked a bit uncomfortable." There was a video with him in the thumbnail, and I got up to find a bathroom where I could watch it. I puffed on my cigarette in the empty bathroom while playing it.

"Hi Evan! How are you today?" I recognized the NonStopPop host Cara.

"I'm well how are you?"