56: I Love Rock N Roll

He's got my name tattooed on his arm; His lucky charm

His lucky charm

***

"Who's shirt is that?" Trevor asks

"Who's shirt is that?" Trevor asks. I'm dressed in my bra and underwear and Evan's flannel.

"I found it in Jimmy's room," I shrug.

"You're lying." He says and I feel like he knows my secret. "You were wearing that the day you came to Sandy Shores."

"Ya well I found it in Jimmy's room before that. Who gives a shit." I scowl. He rolls his eyes and drops the subject.

"Anyway, I have a needle and ink. I want you to give me a tattoo." He says.

"I don't know how?"

"It's easy. Stick n poke." He says and sets the needle up.

I groaned. "If I stab you to death in sorry." I said, and took the needle from him and dipped it in the ink.

"I'm sure you're not the first on the list that wants to stab me." He said and I laughed again. 

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You're name." He replied. I was taken back.

"My name?" I ask. "Are you sure you want that?"

"If you've forgotten, it's Alana. Uh-lon-uh. A - L - A - N - A, Princess."

I playfully slapped his thigh. "I know how to spell my name jack ass. Where do you want it?"

He put his hand in my lap, wrist facing up. "Wrist." He said.

"What if Michael sees that?" I asked.

"I'll kill him if he gets that close to me." Trevor said. Michael was still vile to him.

"Alright." I said in an uneasy tone.