21: Young Gods

ruined innocence trevor x alana aesthetic

"Put this on. I got a surprise for you." Trevor tossed and outfit at me. I looked down from my phone at my lap and saw a white dress with studs and what looked like a garter belt with fishnets.

"Why?" I asked. "Where did you get it?"

"Because I said I got a fucking surprise. I got it awhile ago in that stupid shopping place in Rockford Hills or wherever." Trevor said. "Now get dressed. I'll be back soon." Trevor said and then turned and left the trailer.
I set my phone down the on couch cushion and held the dress up to get a full look at it.

It was a short sleeveless off white dress that made me wonder were Trevor had got it and where he had been keeping it.

I did what Trevor said and got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. I was alone in the trailer, the only exception being Trevor's brief burst in a moment ago.

I stood in the bathroom applying make up to my eyes and of course singing to whatever song played from my phone.

I pulled on my converse with it since I didn't have anything else besides my knock off uggs and that definitely wouldn't have gone with this outfit.

Trevor returned a half hour after I finished getting ready wearing a gray suit. My eyebrows went wide in desire and lust when I saw him standing in the doorway of the trailer. I think we were both staring in awe at each other.

"Jesus Alana...you look fuckin hot." Trevor said. I turned red and giggled like a kid.

"You are hotter." I rebounded. Trevor rolled his eyes.

"Princess," he said and held his hand out for me. "Let's go." I put on my leather jacket and followed Trevor outside hand in hand.

The sky was yellow and pink and blue from the sunset. We both walked over to the pass anger side of the truck and he open the door for me. It reminded me of Mr. K and that chaos.

"Your divine chariot awaits Princess." He said poshly. I chuckled and climbed into the truck, feeling a little self conscious since the dress was so short and was just below my ass.

Trevor turned the truck on and drove down the sandy and dirty street.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"What's with you and questions? Life's all about the journey right? Not the destination? Or some philosophy shit?" Trevor replied.

I chuckled. "Sure, I guess." I looked over at Trevor. "What?" He asked, stealing glances at me.

"Oh nothing," I breathed out with a grin. "Just wondering where the hell you're taking me. For all I know you could be taking me to the top of a mountain and killing me then having your way with my body." I joked.