45: Heathens

You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to youYou're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to youYou'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"

You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you
You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"

~~~~

There was a knock on my door and Amanda poked her head in

There was a knock on my door and Amanda poked her head in. "Dinner is in ten minutes." She said and left.

I was laying in bed on my back thinking about how I literally had no friends. I was so lonely.

I sighed and hopped out of bed. It was Thanksgiving and Amanda had cooked dinner.

I walked downstairs together and could hear Jimmy's game still going on. He probably said 'I need to finish this mission!' to Amanda.

"That's the shirt you choose to wear?" Michael said while looking at my shirt from Del Perro. My parents drinking red wine and living out the rich people problems dream.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"Michael," Amanda said in a quiet tone.

Michael sighed and rolled his eyes. "Nevermind." Trevor and I had matching Del Perro shirts. The only difference was he cut the shirt sleeves off and made it into a tank top. I kept the sleeves. So wearing it now was kinda like I had a part of Trevor with me.

Amanda always made us all dress up on Thanksgiving and Christmas. We always had to wear jeans in the 90 degree weather, Amanda just turned the AC on high so we wouldn't all die of heat stroke. Amanda also had a number of candles going to give off the holiday illusion. I wished we could live somewhere where it gets cold. Like North Yankton.

Then I remembered how Michael lied to me for years about my mother and almost blurted it out, but decided against it. It's not worth it. And he can't know I went to North Yankton. Michael turned on the TV dad watched men play golf.