49: Torn Apart

Baby take a seat, eyes on me, this is my show

Baby take a seat, eyes on me, this is my show. Your one and only pleasure, all decked in lace and leather.

I heard the music of the strip club playing from the other room and imagined all the dancers with desperate guys. I kicked off my flip flops and left them by the door.

I looked at Trevor's desk and saw a shit ton of pornagraphic magazines full of girls and I felt jealous. It reminded me of his trailer and all the posters and magazines there.

Trevor sat in the black leather swivel chair with his hands folded across his lap and I shot him a dirty look.

"What?" He asked.

"What is so great about those magazines huh?" I asked with my arms crossed.

He stayed silent, so I moved in front of him and pushed my butt onto his desk. My butt hit the last row of keys on the keyboard.

"Should I take my shirt off too? Will that make me better than them?" I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the ground, leaving my black bra.

"Al-"

"Should I take my pants off too?" They were actually Trevor's sweatpants. I got up for a second and pulled them down and kicked them off. I sat back on his desk, only wearing my bra and underwear now.

I saw him move his hand to cover his crouch and moved one leg up with his ankle to his other knee.

I smirked. I had him right where I wanted him. "Have a rock in your pocket?"

He shifted in his seat. "You gonna help me?"

"I don't know. Your magazines seem to help you. Maybe I should get dressed." I teased. I began to move, and he threw his arm out and clamped a hand on my thigh. "No." He choked out. "Don't."

"You know, as much as I love that outfit on you, take it off." I commanded. I was in charge for once. He eagerly tore off the jacket and pulled the fabric of his t shirt over his head. I really did love it. He wore jeans with his boots and a jean jacket with a white t shirt underneath. He scooted the chair closer to me and I ran my hands over his warm scarred chest.

He leaned in and kissed me, wasted no time shoving his tongue in. He shoved his hand into my underwear and moved his fingertips around in circles causing me to gasp. He put an arm across my back to hold me up since I was shaking.

I dug my nails into his bare shoulders. "No - Trevor!" I cried and buried my head into his neck. He slowed his motions but didn't stop.