Party All Night

Piero's POV:

"Boys... just try and have fun for the night. Think of it more like a regular normal costume party okay?" Barbara said to us as we entered through the back door of this ballroom building.

"We'll try our best to have a nice time." Gianluca told her.

"Alright. Here are your masquerades so you can enter. Remember, be back at the hotel no later than 2am." She reminded us and we all nodded.

We took our masks and the guys put it on while I just looked at it. "Barbara, no one will recognize us with these. So why did we have to enter through the back door?" I asked her as I put it on.

"Because we would be recognized as we entered this place, duh!" Ignazio answered for her.

"Well... Ignazio is right. But forget all this. Party all night and forget about how busy you guys have been." Barbara last said as she gave us the tickets and left us.

"She's right guys. Let's forget about everything for tonight." Gianluca said. We looked at each other and shrugged. We didn't really wanted to be here since we had been very busy all week long, and the last thing we wanted to do is party. But what the heck, the tickets were given to us by a very close friend of us. He was going to come too but he had something to do so he gave us his tickets.

We were walking down the hallway and saw the guards so we went through and inside the ballroom. "Wow!" we all said at the same time.

The environment was really pleasant and vivid at the same time. Many people were already dancing in the circle dance floor. The song went with their dancing so I got a bit excited for tonight. "I guess we will have fun tonight." I said as I turned around and saw Gianluca's and Ignazio's faces.

They were as astonished as I was. I turned around and noticed the million tables set up along the sides of the room. Also, there was a stage set up far ahead from the stairway we were standing in. "Look! There's a stage! I wonder who's going to perform." Ignazio pointed out to the stage.

"Hm? I don't know. I just heard that there's something new each year in this popular party." Gianluca said.

"Well then, let's go find a table and look around." I suggested and we walked down the stairs. We passed a lot of people who where just standing and taking to others, while there were many sitting down and looking the the dancers. Ignazio choose a table on the right side of the room. We were a good distance from this stage and the dance floor.

Sarah's POV:

"Where in the world can she be?" I asked Josh as we were both looking for her.

"I have no idea. Hey, do you think that she's having a bit of trouble in the entrance?" Josh asked.

"Hm. I never thought of that. But I don't think so. Maybe she lied to us and she is running late." I said.

"That's what I said earlier." My boyfriend said. We were both sitting in a table right in the left side of this stage that had nothing but a microphone. We had a decent distance and view of the dance floor and we were not that far from the bar either.

"Let's wait three more more minutes and then I'll call her again." I said and sipped my drink.

Sofia's POV:

I had been walking through the entire dance room and I couldn't find Sarah nor Josh. I looked at my phone and had no calls nor messages missed. "Ugh! When I want her to call me she doesn't do it." I said to myself. One of the speakers in this room began booming behind me, making me run away from it for no apparent reason. I now stood right in front of this nicely decorated stage with a single microphone.