Perfect Autograph

Sofia was so nervous about give her first autograph that she thought for a second she was in her first day of school. About to write in a pretty and brand new sheet of white paper, that she wanted for it to be as pretty and as clean as possible. She placed the tap of the marker in her mouth and began to literally, write his name big and understandable.

Gianluca heard her conversation and glanced over his shoulder to see what she was doing. He noticed she wrote her name as if she was doing a school project and smirked at how childish her autograph was.

"Gianluca! Please give your autograph!" Another girl shouted and he turned back to see her.

"Of course! Pen please!" He said loud and clear so that Jos could hear him
Amd she did indeed listened to him say this, turning around and looking over his shoulder at the amazing signature he did on the fan's banner.

"Of course! Pen please!" He said loud and clear so that Jos could hear himAmd she did indeed listened to him say this, turning around and looking over his shoulder at the amazing signature he did on the fan's banner

"Wow! Yours is so cool... but mine is so..." She turned around and saw other girls wanted her autograph too. She couldn't do anything about it so she kept writing her brother's name down.

*Back home*

"Please?" Sofia pleaded as she gripped her red polka-dot notebook against her chest and grasping a blue pen.

"Why do you come to me for help? I don't have to pick an autograph for you." Gianluca answered as he was sitting on his chair and looked up at her.

"Well, I saw how cool your signature was and I just thought you could help me." Sofia said and looked down at him. "Look, I worked on some of them by myself. Just glance through them and tell me which one is better."
Sofia let her polka-dotted notebook in front of him, on his desk and stepped back. Gianluca crossed his arms and sighed. He sat up and began to flip through the pages. "I like none of them." He said as he finished glancing through the ones she had so far. "It's just a simple autograph. Not even for this, you can be good at."

She just looked down at her feet as she listened to his words. "All these autographs look like if a kindergarten kid tried to write down his name...sloppy and unprofessional."

"Since you're too professional and perfect, then could you pick one and help me make it better?" Sofia asked.

He frowned and looked at her seriously. "Why would I do that?"

"You told me to do my best since I'll be staying here, so that's what I'm trying to do." Sofia replied and Gianluca got surprised at what she said and had nothing to actually defend himself with. "Well, I should go. I'm sorry I wasted your time."

Sofia took her notebook and pressed it against her once more before heading out Gianluca's room. "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of this." She last said as she closed the door behind her.

"Even if I helped you... you probably wouldn't even be able to copy it." Gianluca said to himself as he crossed his arms again. "Jos... Valenti. Her name is simple. I don't think it'll be hard to do one." He suddenly reached for a pencil and began writing down her name.