Shoes and Disguises

*Meanwhile at Sony Studios*

All the guys in the building happened to be having a break before continuing to workout. A television was on and they were all looking at girls modeling shoes.

"Jesus! It's so pretty." Sofia said as she was hypnotized with the television as she ate a sandwich.

Everyone turned and looked at him frowning. "Uhhh, Jos? Do you like these shows?" Ignazio asked after he drank some water.

"No. I only like the shoes." She plainly said as she was drooling over them. Ignazio turned around and looked at the model's shoes, they happened to be high heels.

"Wait, you like her shoes instead of their legs?" Ignazio asked. "Um, everyone here just likes watching this show because they show the model's pretty legs, not the shoes."

He frowned and the other guys nodded. Sofia ignored them completely as she admired the shiny shoes that were being modeled. "He likes her legs right?" Ignazio asked one of the guys across from him. He then looked at Jos and frowned, "You're quite... something."

Piero found it funny at how she was so focused of the shoes that he had to ask her something. "Do you really like those shoes?" He smiled.

She didn't even bother turning around and said, "It's just that I've never worn shoes like those before."

Everyone in the room said "Huh?!" in chorus that she then realized what she had said. Her eyes popped out and she turned immediately towards them. "I mean... the shoes just look amazing on them that both the model amd the shoes shine. As a man, we like for ladies to be looking their finest."

She slowly turned back at the television screen and kept watching it as the rest just went "Ahhh!!!" She took a bite off her sandwich, trying to act normal when she truly was freaking out inside. 'Crap! Did they notice? God I hope they believed me because that was so close.'

Piero only looked at her discretely way of correcting and catching her big error. "Shoes huh?" He whispered to himself. Piero looked at her feet and saw she wore running shoes and then up at her sideview. He smirked and went back to eating.

*Upstairs*

"This is going to be great for the next album." Michele said as he sat down with Gianluca and Barbara in his office. "So what I've told you is confidential, understood?"

"Yes sir." Both Barbara and Gianluca said at the same time.

"Oh! Talking about confidential... Gian, you must keep something confidential too." Michele said as he now faced Gianluca.

"Huh?" He frowned and looked straight to him.

"Just... trust in me in whatever you have to say." Michele said. "Like the fact that you're going out with Martina."

"Wait what?!" Gianluca shouted in even more confusion and anger all at once.

"Martina? Hey, I saw talking with her at the hair salon earlier." Barbara said as she was also as surprised as Gianluca. "You're dating her!?"

Michele chuckled and took off his glasses to wipe away his tears of laughter. "I'm not dating Martina." Gianluca said in an angry tone.

"Whatever it is, keep it confidential alright?" Michele just said as he tried not to laugh at Gianluca's reaction.

"I guess this is it for me. If you excuse me, I need to go do other things." Barbara excused herself and left the office.

Gianluca was about to leave too but Michele stopped him. "Hey, we have a scheduled business lunch today, remember?"