Bipolar Actions

*Later that night*

Gianluca laid on his bed, arms up in his head, staring at the ceiling. He thought and thought, he twisted and turned in bed. And he was sleepless.

He walked downstairs and opened the fridge. He rubbed his face and saw what he could drink. He took a bottle of water and closed the door.

Gianluca drank silently in the night and looked around. "What is wrong with me? Ever since she left my room I've become sleepless." He shook his head and took his mind off of that.

He was going to go up to his room again but when he passed the small hall that lead to the studio, he stopped. Gian frowned and began walking towards the studio.

Gentle mumbling was heard as he got near the door. He stopped and peaked through the crack of the door. Piero and Sofia were talking.

"Ummm..." Piero said.

"Well? Are you agreeing or not?" Sofia asked.

"Don't you think it's risky?" Piero asked her.

"Not if I introduce myself as Jos first. I will explain to her better as we dine all together." Sofia said.

Piero frowned and Gianluca made a fist with his hand. 'Is she going to expose herself again?' Gianluca thought.

Piero sighed and replied to her, "Alright. I will call my girlfriend and let her know. Is tomorrow night an okay time for you?"

Sofia nodded and smiled. "It's perfect. Just let me know if there's any change of plans or something."

Piero nodded and hugged her. Gianluca's head was about to explode in anger. He bit his tongue and without hesitation he ran to his room. That night was the worst as he stayed up all night thinking on how to stop this nonsense.

*Sunday*

Sofia got up early and got dressed. Once she walked down to the first floor, she noticed that Ignazio and Piero were still in their pijamas. "Um, are yous not planning on going anywhere today?" She asked.

"I am." Gianluca said coming from upstairs. She moved to the side and saw he was indeed going out.

"Can I come?" Sofia asked. "I want to go out that's all."

"No. Why don't you ask Piero to go and have a spa day or something." Gianluca answered and left the condo without saying anything to them.

"I heard him last night. I guess he couldn't sleep because he was playing his guitar at 2 in the morning." Ignazio said as he turned to look at Sofia.

"You do seem tired Igna. I wonder why he was up?" Sofia said and then shrugged the thought off.

"I won't mind going on a spa day with you." Piero said as he sat up from the sofa.

"Uh, yeah sure!" She said and went to get something to eat from the kitchen. Piero quickly changed and came downstairs.

"Let's go." Piero said and both left Ignazio home alone.