After Midnight

*Before starting this chapter I want to clear up some things. First: the picture; PLEASE IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP IT OR SHARE IT PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO ME. & Second: I will change the style of my writing to descriptive. I want to try and write it differently as it's going to be hard for me to be changing from Point of Views. That's all! 😄 So let's begin!*

Sofia had gone back to her table and sat down quietly. Josh and Sarah were too busy laughing about something so Sofia decided to not interrupt their happy moment.

As she sat quietly until they calmed down, she felt her body tremble at the thought of the prince looking guy. She could still feel his touch around her waist and the gentleness of him leading her in the dance.

"Are you alright?" Sarah suddenly asked, making Sofia jump out of her thoughts.

"What? Yeah I'm fine." She replied.

"Sure? You look a bit zoned out." Josh told her.

"Really? Oh! It must be because I danced just enough for the night." She lied.

"Well, the party IS just beginning. You want to go up the stage?" Sarah asked her. Sofia frowned as she had no idea what Sarah referred to.

"The stage? What about the stage?" She asked confusedly.

"Apparently you didn't hear the Dj." Josh said. Sofia only looked quizzically. "What? Weren't you listening?"

"To be honest... no." Sofia finally said.

"Well he said that this year's surprise event is that it will be open mic. Meaning..."

"I know what open mic is. But why do you want me to go on stage?" Sofia interrupted Sarah.

"Well, we could go sing a song. Or we could play an instrument or dance up there." Sarah finished while pointing at the stage, which happened to be behind Sofia.

"Why again?" Sofia asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"Forget it." She said giving up on Sofia.

Sofia drank the rest of the drink in her cup and spoke, "Fine, but with one condition." Sarah and Josh's eyes widen and scooted over the table to let her know they had her attention. "You guys fix up the lights and the back sound. Good?"

The couple nodded and agreed to her condition. "So, could you tell us what you'll like to do up there?" Josh asked her. Sofia only smirked and said, "A show people will be left with their mouths opened."

Meanwhile, across the ballroom, Ignazio had been listening to the stuff that Gianluca and Piero were discussing about. Piero had explained what the Dj had said while he was too busy speaking with his daydream princess, or that's how he had named her.

"Oh can we!? Pleeeeeaaassseee!!!" Ignazio pleaded to Gianluca.

"It's not necessary to extend the please." Gianluca said already annoyed.

"But, don't you think if we go up there, we could be discovered by our own fans?" Piero asked worriedly.

"Good point Piero. See Igna? That's a reason more to not go sing." Gianluca said to Ignazio. He only huffed in defeat but then defended himself.

"That was only one excuse. Oh come on! Look, if we get recognized then we leave immediately. Easy as that!" Ignazio tried to convince both of them.

Piero and Gianluca only looked at each other as both knew Ignazio had a good solution. Piero shrugged to Gianluca and said, "We could give it a shot."