Oh God, Please Don't!

*Meanwhile upstairs*

"Hey but seriously, I thought for a moment that he was going to hit you or something." Gabriel talked outside of the room with Sofia. "I got scared there for a moment. But he hugged you so I guess he is finally coming too."

"Yeah. I thought the same because when he stood up in front of me, his eyes looked very terrifying." Sofia said.

"Yeah, but Gianluca's character can be transmitted by just his eyes. It can be completely scary." Gabriel said. "Something like this?" He began to do a frowning yet mad face but it came out as a weird and funny face.

"Haha. Nice try but that's not even close." Sofia giggled.

"Ah whatever. Hey, It's been a long day for you so go and wash up upstairs so we can go home. Don't worry about the guys, they'll be washing up down here." Gabriel said to her.

"Okay, thanks." Sofia said and gave him a hug before going upstairs.

*In the practice room*

"Guys! There's no water in here!" Ignazio ran back in the practice room as he had been in the locker room since Gianluca and the reporter left.

"What? Is there any upstairs?" One of the choreographers asked.

"Yeah, let's go check." Another guys said and everyone began to leave.

"Piero, wait." Ignazio said and stopped. "You know, I just realized that Jos never showers after the dance practice. Now that I think about it, I guess Gianluca is right, he can be really filthy. Hm, that is gross."

Piero just frowned as Ignazio just turned around and left with everyone else. "Then... where has he been showing all this time? Or is it true what they say?" Piero shrugged his thoughts out and went along with everyone else.

*Upstairs in the other locker room*

Sofia showered quickly in the dark as Gabriel guarded her right outside the locker room. He happened to be on a call with someone he knew. "Wait, you're in front of the building?" He said surprised. "I told you my work was very strict and time consuming. Why would you even think on coming here?" Gabriel got up from his seat and headed down to the entrance, leaving Sofia alone in the locker room.

Sofia was now changing into comfortable clothes and dried out her hair with a towel when she suddenly heard man voices coming towards her. She gasped and internally freaked out, she looked everywhere and just ran around to find a place to hide.

The boys now entered the locker room and began to take off their clothes and get fresh towels to go and shower up. "Guys! There is water here, let's go." One of the guys said and everyone cheered as they were just too sweaty and wanted to freshened up.

Sofia stood behind the tiny space between the furthest locker and the wall, trying her best to hide from the now undressed guys. She peaked out to check if they were all in the showers but no, she saw how they all were in their shorts or just had a towel wrapped around their waist. She stood back in the shadow and covered her mouth before she screamed out loud.

'Oh God what do I do now?' She freaked out. Someone had suddenly put their hand in her shoulder and she jumped in place.

"Hey! You shower real quick." One of the guys told her.

"Uh, yeah." She managed to say.

"So what are you doing here? Are you leaving now?"

"Uh, yeah I just... dropped something... over here." She stuttered. She looked at him from the corner of her eye yet didn't as she knew he might be nude.