A Feeling For a Haircut

*Meanwhile in a bar*

Michele and James, The reporter, spoke about what he had seen earlier that day. Michele only listened to James as he drank up a cup of good wine to relax. "Okay, hold on, so you're saying that Gianluca and Martina are..." Michele said and busted out laughing. "That's impossible! They have even talked for more than two minutes!"

Michele laughed at te nonsense he had listened from The Reporter. "Actually, that's what Martina said." James whispered to him. "I'm pretty sure there is something between them."

"Pf! What makes so sure about that?" Michele said and took a sip of his wine.

"Because I've seen things. Like the time when Gianluca was in the hospital, she came out from the van where Gianluca was. For sure, they meet each other there." The Reporter said.

"Okay, just stop. I don't believe this. They don't have each other's numbers nor they know where each other lives." Michele said, trying to make it clear that there wasn't any romance between Gianluca and Martina.

"No, no, no. What if they're just pretending in not knowing each other, huh?" The reporter began to say. "But I caught them when Gianluca was anxious waiting outside Martina's room, after the festival."

"Okay, now I'm starting to think you've drank enough for tonight." Michele said.

"I am not drunk. I have evidence." He said and began to look for the pictures he took when he chased after them. "Oh no." Michele whined.

He took the camera that was handled to him, and began to look at the pictures. Most of them were blurry and they all showed their backs. "I know for sure that this can't be Gianluca and Martina. It could be anyone else."

"Give me that. You know what, I just wanted to tell just thus so you can keep an eye out on Gianluca. I won't write an article about this just yet because of the blurry pictures. But once I uncover their secret romance, this will become viral!" James insisted.

*Back in the condo*

Sofia tried drinking some water after everyone had calmed down and went to get ready for bed and clean up. As she drank it, the images of Gianluca being silly came to them and she almost spit out.

Gianluca walked in the kitchen and saw her doing this. "Was it that funny to you?" He spoke and she jumped. "I don't really get you, first you're crying then you're laughing because of me."

"I didn't mean to laugh at you Gian." She said seriously.

"You know, I like you better when you're laughing than crying your eyeballs out." He said and crossed his arms.

Sofia smiled and said, "I do have to admit that you were quite funny. You were the best from you three."

"I was? What about now?" He frowned.

"Um, you're still funny really." She kind of doubted that but still said it. "Well, you three are amazing."

"So I'm not the best one? No, don't answer that, I don't need to know who you like or not." Gianluca said as he put his hand on front of her face.

"But nothing will change the fact that you were the wonderful guy who cared about me more. That, I will never forget." She said nicely. "I'm sure taking a ton loads of wonderful memories."

"You're leaving?" Gianluca asked as he turned fully to see her up close.

"Yeah. Since I didn't find my mother, I am keeping that promise. I'll take care of everything so you don't have to bother and do it yourself." She said sadly. "Um, I'll go help Piero bring the dishes from the living room."