What In The... Pictures?

*Meanwhile in Italy*

"He is very handsome!"

"I saw him grow up since was a baby. I practically know him."

"I don't believe you."

"Well it's true. Why don't you believe me? I'm telling you, Jos Valenti is my nephew. I'm not lying, look he has the same looks as his father." The lady in the booth with her friends all around, pointed at the newspaper in front of them.

"Wait a minute. Didn't you abandon those two kids in an orphanage a long time ago?"

"Who said such nonsense?" The lady said nervously. "Look, I left them there since I couldn't raise them at that moment due to my condition back then, plus, I left them there temporarily. But now that I think about it, and that my condition is much better I can take them back."

"Aw! I bet that they will be very happy to see their aunt once again. Even if you didn't raise them like their mother."

"Look, I'm their aunt and I have all the right to get them back." The lady defended herself.

"Did you say that you left them there after just having them for a couple of months?"

"It doesn't matter how long I took care of them. What matters is that I looked after them even after their mother abandoned them. Right?" The lady said and pointed at her oldest and most closest friend. The other lady just shrugged, not really remembering what had actually happened.

*Back in New York*

Ercole walked down the lobby of this luxurious hotel/ apartment building, with his shades on. His assistant then walked up to his side and said, 'You've arrived."

"Yes. Please check once more that no one knows I'm here, specially keep the reporters away." Ercole said. "Yes sir." His assistant said and gave him a card key.

------

Gianluca was on the phone, letting Michele know where he was. "I'm in The Muse Hotel and don't worry, I won't turn my phone off." With that said, he hung up and waited for the elevator to come to a stop. At that same moment, Ercole walked around the corner and stopped in front of an elevator. The elevator door opened and both Gianluca and Ercole saw each other.

Gianluca looked away and pretended he didn't see him. Ercole just walked in and pressed the number of the floor he had to go. "How have you been?" Ercole said after taking off his glasses. "I'm glad in knowing and seeing that you are doing amazing even when I'm across the world. You sure have become famous."

"Well, I can't say the same of you. You decided to stay in Abruzzo doing whatever with whomever you want. Sir, I've completely erased you from my life." Gianluca said coldly.

Ercole chuckled in a cynical way. "Now I'm Sir to you? You used to call me father when you were little."

"Like you said, I was small and had no idea of the world around me. I thought that having a child and staying with their family was being a father." Gianluca said just as the elevator door opened and he walked out.

"Gianluca..." Ercole called and Gian stopped.

"Please pretend that you don't know me. Just like I wasn't allowed to stay with you like your son when I was little and you were too busy with your job. But you want to do this now that I'm famous, and there will be problems." With that said, Gianluca kept with his walk out the elevator. Ercole only grinned and put back his glasses. "This is the worst day ever." He said as he walked in his room.

*Meanwhile in the Sony building*

"The planning of the touring due date is in two weeks and we need a give out a concert before then to get everyone's attention on the boys. This will be Jos's first stage performance." Michele said to the members in the meeting table.