Cry

Gianluca ran out from his room and anxiously waited for the elevator to come and clear out this situation. "It can't be her. This isn't happening." Gian thought as he made

Meanwhile, outside in the fresh air of Miami, Ercole and Sofia sat in their chairs and looked at each other. "Why did you tell me at first that you two were only friends? Why did you do that? I know it's not true." Sofia asked.

"Well it is. But no one wanted to hurt you, if we had told you, you would have grown up having a bad image of your mother." Ercole said. "So now you know."

"No, it can't be. Please tell me your lying to me. My mother wouldn't have had a relationship with you. Everyone told me that she loved my father and it was hard for her to forget of him." Sofia said, now tears coming from her.

"I'm telling you that what I'm telling you is true. We loved each other so much." Ercole said.

"So this so called love made you abandon Gianluca when he was just little. You went to leave your love while you already had a family didn't you?" Sofia cried.

"What?!" Ercole shouted and stood up. "How did you know I had Gianluca when I was with your mother?!"

"I heard you yelling at Gian the other night. So yes, I do know now that you hurt your son more than anyone else. You were being selfish, you were just wanted the best for you and not your family." Sofia said angrily now. She too stood up and faced Ercole. "I truly can't trust in someone like you. You're a liar, the most selfish and heartless person in this planet."

Ercole glared down at her but didn't say anything since he knew what she was saying was true. "That wasn't love." She lastly said.

"You said the exact same thing your mother told me before she left." Ercole said. "She totally ignored me and said that I couldn't be trusted."

"Well of course she said that to you. Who knows what she found out or what you did for her to say that to you Mr. Ercole. You thought you could have it your way, but it didn't. No wonder I agree like her. She is my mother after all." Sofia said, now more secure than ever that Ercole Just wanted to hurt her emotionally. "My mother wouldn't have loved someone like you."

Ercole stepped up to her and showed her a CD. "So just tell me... Isn't this enough evidence to tell you that our love was real?"

Sofia only looked at it for a second and then up at Ercole. "She wrote this song for me when she came to me for help. Your mother wrote it and sang it."

"Stop it with you lies Mr. Ercole." Sofia said as she couldn't keep her eyes away from the CD.

"It's not! Everyone knows about this romance we had!" Ercole shouted at her. He then chuckled at the fact that she still denied everything she had heard. "Just accept the truth just as Gianluca DID. He didn't fully understand it but he accepted it. And he showed me that he had accepted by helping me rearrange this song."

Sofia wasn't believing what she was listening. "Don't you remember me telling you that I got to raise you? I could have been your stepfather after all. Even Gian knows this." Ercole said and Sofia just made a fist beside her.

"I actually called you to tell you this. Didn't your aunt mention at least something about this?" Ercole said.

"She was supposed to tell me this?" Sofia asked angrily.

"Yes. Even Gianluca was going to accept the fact of me being your stepfather. I couldn't hide anything from him so he knows everything. What? Didn't you tell Gian that your mother is Cassandra Zico?" As Ercole said this, Sofia nodded as she hadn't told this to Gian.