Please Let Me Stay

Sofia was more than ready. Her suitcase needed to just be taken outside her room so she pulled it out in the hallway. Gianluca had came out from his room and noticed the suitcase in the floor and frowned.

"Um... you've packed." Gianluca said as he walked up to her.

"Yeah, you're finally going to get rid of me for sure this time." She said and looked at the suitcase.

"You sure were determined all the time here. So... this is a goodbye." Gianluca said, he didn't really wanted to be the one bringing it up but as he opened his mouth someone shouted, "Jos! Your aunt is here!"

Both turned and went downstairs to see. "Aunty..." Jos stuttered as she noticed her in the living room of the condo.

"Jos! My boy!" She shouted and went to hug her so tight. Everyone was there, Ignazio, Piero, Gianluca, her aunt, Gabriel, even Michele.

"Jos! Why didn't you tell me about her earlier?" Michele shouted in happiness and went to hug both his aunt and him. "This is such a happy moment!" He kept shouting.

"Yeah, but who are you sir?" Her aunt asked and the group hug broke up. Gianluca just looked at the scene in complete confusion, just as Gabriel looked at Gianluca's and the other's expressions.

------

"The main reason why I came here to talk to you up here in private is because we need to kneel and beg." Gabriel said as he suddenly got down on his knees and pulled Sofia down too.

"Ah! Um, Gianluca, my aunt doesn't know anything about this situation, so I really can't leave at the moment." Jos said up to him.

"We beg you to let her stay for a little bit please." Gabriel pleaded at Gianluca.

Gian only looked up and sighed, taking his hands out from his pockets he said, "Fine! You can stay but I don't want any more excuses." He chuckled our of nowhere and kept saying, "Wow! I'm surprised that I'mnot even mad at this. You can stay all you want, I just want to see how long you can last pretending to be your brother."

"Eh Gianluca!" Gabriel shouted after he turned around and left. "God! Well... if we keep doing this, you have to be extra strong and very precautious." He said and got up just like she did too. "You know how hard it was to find you aunt? Since she doesn't know anything about this, we too have to be very careful of what we say and do."

"Yeah, I know. But... what I don't understand is that... why did you bring her here?" Sofia asked after just being nodding the entire time Gabriel spoke.

"That... is something that has to be discussed with all you guys, which reminds me that Michele will be telling you. He is waiting for us to finish talking so let's get going inside." Gabriel said and Sofia frowned as she got pushed to go back inside.

Once back in the living room, Michele was standing up and looking at Gianluca, Ignazio, and Piero as they sat down in the couch while her aunt sat in a chair. "Good, now that we are all here, I have decided to let Jos's aunt stay for here with you for a while." Michele said with his hands on his hips.

"Well, since my mom came from Marsala to visit me for a week she stayed here, so why not let Jos's aunt stay?" Ignazio said.

"You guys are very generous really." Michele said as he pointed at all three of them.

"This is very kind from you guys." Sofia's aunt said. Sofia only grunted under her breath as she just thought that this was going to be a long time if her aunt was going stay.

"Yes they are. I was thinking that you should share the room with Jos. No wait, it would be awkward to have you stay with your nephew..." Michele said and stopped to think. "I've got it! You can stay in Jos's room and he can share rooms with one of the other guys."