Premieres & Trips

*3 days later*
Martina had been interviewed by many reporters and gossip shows. She was happy to be saying that she indeed was going out with Gianluca, obviously lying about their so called perfect relationship.

Today I'm special, she didn't want to talk about it since she was the premier of her movie. The Il Volo guys entered the premier and the reporters turned to see Gianluca. They left their attention from the protagonist of the movie to her now boyfriend. "Gianluca! Did you come to support your girlfriend on this big event?"

Sofia only looked at Gianluca as she wanted to see what he would say. Just as this happened, Piero and Ignazio turned to look at Sofia/ Jos.

"There is a kissing scene on the film with Martina and the other main character. Are you jealous about it?" Another reporter asked.

Gianluca turned to see Martina and responded, "No. I'm not jealous at all." The reporters said he was a great guys, separating work business and personal business. They all left and Martina got near them.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming! I don't want to be rude but may I steal Gianluca for a second?" Martina asked 'nicely' enough. Ignazio and Piero nodded while Sofia just looked at her. Martina wrapped an arm around his and pulled him to a more private area. "You should have told the press that you were jealous."

"I played an understanding and selfish boyfriend. You're welcome." He said annoyingly as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Really? Then in that case my so called generous boyfriend should take me to the after party." Martina said as she stood up.

"I've been doing all you've said for the past couple of days. I've had enough, at least for today let me be." Gianluca said almost in a pleading way.

"Gianluca, you know how capricious I can be so you, as my boyfriend, should go along with my attitude." Martina grinned at him. "I'll tell you about my plans for later. So for now, enjoy the movie." With that said, Martina just left.

Gianluca only sighed in frustration and left the room too. He walked out to where the crowd was and got stopped by Gabriel. "Hey. I know you have to go and support your girlfriend, however, I just need to tell you that I must leave for now. Jos has something else to do."

"What is more important than staying here and rehearse?" Gianluca asked.

"Well, her aunt says that today is her mother's death anniversary and tomorrow her father's, so she wants to go and visit their grave." Gabriel said.

"Is she going by herself?" Concerned he asked.

"No, I'm going along with her. Her aunt just left earlier today." Gabriel said while smiling at the concern face of Gian.

"Oh. I didn't know anything of this." He said to Gabriel.

-------

"So you're leaving today huh? I hope you have a great trip and clear out your mind okay?" Piero said to Sofia.

"I sure will. Thanks." She said and smiled to him. "But, I'm a bit nervous since I haven't gone to Sicily in a long time. I was very little when I came to the states."

Piero smiled as he remembered she was also from his hometown. "Yeah. Next you go, take me with you. I miss Sicily too." He said.

"What? You're Sicilian! That's crazy!" Sofia got surprised and smiled, "In that case I guess we could go during our vacations or something."

Piero leaned down towards her, his nose being so close he smirked. Sofia's eyes widen and took a step back, not really getting away from him as a wall was right behind her. "I would love to. That way we could get even much closer." He ran his fingers down her hair and smiled at her. Sofia just smiled and fixed her hair, nodding to what he had said.