A Hypocrite Model

Just up two stories up the same hospital, a movie was being filmed in a room with a sick child and a woman that happened to be in her early 20's. It happened to be a drama, something that the actress had always wished to do in her career.

She looked out at the sick child in the bed and reached over to give a gentle caress by the child's cheek. "You will fight this. You are strong like a warrior. You will fulfill your dream of being an actress. If you don't fight this, none of this will come true." Martina Secondini, also known to the world as "The Sweet and Loveable" model, acted out.

She now took the child's hands in hers and leaned down. She stated into the eyes of the child in front of her and began to tear up a bit. The Reporter also happened to be present as this was being shot. It was now his turn to get some pictures facing Martina, and as he did, he began to cry a bit. "She cries in such a beautiful way." He said and went back to taking pictures.

The camera men zoomed in her face to catch the scene. "Wow! She should be a full time actress instead of model. She is very good at this, just look at how realistic those tears are." The camera man whispered to the director.

"Yeah. I should recommend her to my contacts." The director said and focused back on the scene.

"Look at you. You're so skinny and fragile." Martina said in a whimpering tone. She then covered up her mouth and began to sob uncontrollably. "My bad. This got too out of script." She managed to say as she waved her hand at the camera man.

Without a word, she got up from her stool and left the room still covering her mouth. "And cut! Hey Martina! Wait up!" The director shouted and went after her."

Once out in the hallway, the director saw her nonstop crying and said, "Hey, it's okay sweety. Look, let's take a break and you go get some fresh air. We will keep that scene as it is alright?" Martina just nodded and walked away from the cameras.

The Reporter took nonstop pictures of this incident until she got out of his sight. " 'The tears of the Sweet.' That is a great title!" He said and began to see his taken pictures.

Martina was now walking out of the hospital and into the back parking lot. Once she noticed that no one was looking at her, she wiped away all the tears she could, stood taller, and headed towards her private van. "Sure, like if these tears are from The Sweet." She said and got in the front of her van.

"Ugh! I'm tired of crying like a baby for them. Could you just go tell them that it's exhausting me? They keep on adding more crying scenes and my face gets too plumped up." She whined over her shoulder.

Martina, then, pulled a mirror out and looked at herself. "Fetch me some tissues." She ordered. "Now that I think about that girl, I hope that whatever she has it doesn't transmits. I mean, I can't even use globes or hand sanitizer for those scenes."

She kept talking and looking at herself over the mirror. "Hey! Didn't I ask you for a tissue?" She then turned and suddenly felt something bump in the back of her head. "Hey!" She shouted and looked at the person who was in the backseat. Her eyes widen up amd began to look around the van.

"And you are?" Gianluca asked.

Martina gave him a fake smile and brushed her hair back. "Hm! It seems I go in the wrong van, my apologies." Gianluca only looked at her with a frown in his face. "Wait, aren't you Gianluca Ginoble? Oh my god! Yes you are! I am a big fan if Il Volo." She said with another fake impression.

"Yeah. And I know who you are too." He only said and crossed his arms. She giggled in this cute way, but Gianluca wasn't at all impressed at what she did. "You are a hypocrite model. But this job of acting you have now just fits your true self."