Broken Hearted

(A/N: I suggest you guys play the song above as you read the next part.)

Sofia ran after Gianluca after trying to guess why he asked that to her. She stopped by the rail of the top floor and looked down to see if Gianluca was with the reporters. She gripped her hands around the rail and leaned down to see closer.

To her surprise, she did find him... but not the way she thought on finding him. Gianluca happened to be kissing Martina passionately by the bottom stairway. That was her view.

Martina and Gianluca...showing their love to the world.

Sofia's heart dropped to her feet. She stepped back and let go of the rail. Sofia placed her hand slowly over her heart and gasped. "Does it really hurt to get electrocuted? Or is it... a broken heart?"

She sighed and frowned in disbelief and disappointment she rubbed out her heart. Her eyes began to water up as she looked at the scene in front of her. "I need to look away, yet I can't even manage to move."

Two hands covered her eyes from the back and turned her around. The hands moved away and she looked up at Piero. "Piero..." She blinked away her tears fast enough.

Piero was serious and turned to look at Gianluca and Martina. Sofia just looked at Piero but didn't say anything. He looked back down at her and said, "We should just go." He put an arm over her shoulder and took her away from that scene.

-------

Martina couldn't unglued her eyes from Gianluca as he casually drank water. "Gianluca Ginoble. I never thought you were a pervert! And how in the world you can give two damns about what just happened?!" She finally managed to say.

She got up and grabbed a pillow from the couch she sat at, throwing it to the ground and stepping at it. Gianluca just looked at her in a creeped out away and stopped drinking his water.

"I just did what you wanted. To show the world we were in a relationship. You should be jumping in joy, not madness." Gianluca said.

"I didn't want it to be that way." Martina gritted her teeth.

"Well too bad, we are both going to act now. Something you're very good at so I don't think you'll even have a problem." Gianluca looked up to her and tilted his head.

Martina looked at Gianluca as if he had gone insane. She remembered how her life had flipped after what he had done.

Flashback:

I tried to get away from Gianluca's grip when he pulled me into him, wrapping one arm around my neck. I pushed him to avoid him from kissing me but he just grabbed my chin and almost forced me to kiss him.

"Let ... go of... me. I'm not going... to do this." I said to him as his lips were almost on mine.

"You know there's cameras everywhere. So I suggest you don't move much or then this kissing scene won't look real or believable." Gianluca said as he pulled my head towards him. "A picture is worth a thousand words. Isn't this what you wanted?"

"You must be out of your mind acting this way." I said, trying to not move. He did have a point... but surely didn't share the same idea as I did.

"Wasn't your idea something similar to this? If you wanted to get out of this without being embarrassed then you should be thanking me of what I'm doing." Gianluca said, tilting his head, making this scene more believable.

"Get away from me!" I said, trying to get away from his ferocious grip.

"What? You think I'm going to actually kiss you? Ha! I rather eat soap than kiss you in real life." Gianluca laughed and kept pulling me towards him.