Mystery Lover

Jos made his way to where Sofia had told him that his new friends would be. He got there and noticed that two of them were playing around with their hands in the waiting area.

Jos stopped and fixed his hat. He wanted to make a nice first impression to his new co-workers. He cleared out his throat and spoke, "Um, excuse me. You two are members of Il Volo right?"

Just as Ignazio and Piero turned to see who was talking to them, their eyes widen and mouths dropped as they saw his face. Gianluca had walked over and noticed that the two looked foolish with that face.

"What are you two staring at like that?" Gian asked and turned to see the person in front of him.

He too dropped his mouth to the floor as he noticed that the person in front them was the true and real Jos

He too dropped his mouth to the floor as he noticed that the person in front them was the true and real Jos. "Mamma Mia! You do look alike!" Gianluca said as he noticed that Sofia wasn't the one who Igna and Piero were looking at.

"She wasn't lying when she said that we would be surprised." Ignazio said and chuckled nervously.

"Nice to meet you Jos. I'm... Uh... Piero, Piero Barone. Welcome to Miami? I guess." Piero barely spoke.

"Thanks. Wow, my sister was right. You all are very handsome, no homo of course." Jos said and Ignazio laughed.

"Did she say that? By the way, where did she go?" Gianluca said and frowned as he turned to see Piero and Ignazio.

"The switch happened." Ignazio said.

"The switch?" Gianluca frowned.

"Yesterday was the last day Sofia would be with us. Today, she was going to leave us her true brother." Piero told Gianluca, whom looked less confused now.

"Oh." Gian plainly said.

"You must be Gianluca Ginoble." Jos said and stretched his hand to greet him. "I've heard wonders of you. And I must say your voice is amazing."

"Oh. Yeah.... Thanks?" Gianluca said and shook his hand.

"Boys! Let's g... Oh my God." Barbara said as she got near the boys. "You look so much like my Sofy!?" She shouted.

"Yes. That's why we are twins." Jos laughed it out and nodded as all of these new people got used to seeing him. "Shall we leave now? We won't like missing the plane right?"

Everyone nodded and Gianluca was the only one who stayed there, still amazed at how Sofia and Jos looked so much alike. He snapped out of it and went to grab his luggage.

Once everyone had boarded the plane, Gianluca sat quietly by the window as he thought of Sofia. He wasn't able to say goodbye to her, not even apologize for being a jerk that last night. He sighed in sorrow and let his head fall. "I shouldn't have said all that. It's not her fault nor mine."

Piero sat across the hall from him and saw how Gian was acting. He overheard what Gian told himself and felt bad for him. Piero too felt sad now since they won't be able to be around Sofia for who knows how long. "I guess this is an official goodbye Ms. Phantom."