Rules

Gianluca walked into his room after a day of recording sessions. He then stopped once inside as he noticed that the door of his bathroom was semi-opened.

In the bathroom, Sofia was trying to hide as she looked around the small restroom. She jumped in the shower but it was going to be obvious on getting caught so she walked next to the toilet where a slight corner of the wall made a semi circle. She knew she was going to be seen there so she walked up to the door. "What am I going to do?"

Gianluca only shrugged it off and went to sit on his desk. He grabbed a pencil and began to write something he had in mind down. He then stopped as he saw that his flashlight was moved completely. He moved it back to it's original place and frowned. Something in his head clicked and he turned immediately towards the bathroom door.

Sofia tried once again to find a good spot to hide but there really wasn't anything here. It was useless, she decided to go check if he was gone but no. He was sitting in his desk, his head was turned to the side. In a jump, he got up and made his way to the bathroom. Sofia panicked and began walking in circles while saying, "What do I do? What do I do?"

The door opened and in came Gianluca. Sofia got surprised and tripped down, ending seated in the toilet. Gianluca was shocked and took a step back, but after seeing who it was he said, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Sofia looked around and replied, "I- I was.." she didn't even got to finish as she stuttered too much. She wanted to get up and grabbed the side handle of the toilet seat. To her surprise, she then felt water coming out from the toilet. She jumped up and began screaming as the water from the toilet began showering her. She tried to cover the water from getting in her face but it was useless. Gianluca only looked at her with confusion. She then had slipped but got up quickly and tried to turn off the water by pressing a random button on the side of the toilet bowl.

It got worse. The water began to splash everywhere and Gianluca only took another step backwards. Sofia began to fight the water once more and tried to say "Hold on!" Gianluca only leaned against the bathroom door and crossed his arms to wait on Jos to finish with this nonsense. "Um... I need help.. please!" She cried.

"It will turn off in about.." he looked at the watch in his wrist and continued, "30 seconds max."

The water stopped and Sofia now leaned against the toilet bowl, dripping in toilet water.

"Were you taking a shower with my toilet bowl?" Gianluca said annoyed. Sofia only turned and walked up to him.

"I didn't mean to be intruding in you room without your permission. I'm so sorry." As she apologized, she bowed and began sprinkling everything with her wet hair.

"Ew!" Gianluca shouted as the water had been all over his shirt.

"Um, here let me.."

"No! Get away!" He said disgusted at the water and him. Sofia only took a step back, feeling sorry and embarrassed all at once.

Gianluca only shock it off and looked at Jos. "Look, there are rules in this house. So you better listen carefully, I don't like repeating myself. First, do NOT touch me. I specially hate it when people jump up and out on me. Secondly, don't EVER come in my room. Whether you like to take a bath with my toilet bowl or not, do it in your own room. Thirdly, don't EVER touch my stuff. I don't like it when people come and move my things around. Do you understand?"

Sofia only swallowed and nodded slightly. "Yeah."

He took a deep breath to calm down and said, "Then mop the water off the floor and get your toilet showered body out my room."