Worrying Is Being Nice

The first thing in the morning that Gianluca did was to get ready for another day to exercise out in the fresh air... or that's what he made himself believe he was going to do. He put on a black tank top shirt and black shorts. He made a bag with an extra towel in it with his phone, headphones and an extra pair of clothes.

He drove to Sony Studios and began his morning jog. But first, he stopped by where he last saw Jos. He peeked out of a bush and noticed she wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Hm! I was right. She did give up." He said to himself while looking farther away. Suddenly a tired and bend down Jos appeared out from the water.

He noticed how she still digged under the water in search of that necklace. He frowned in surprise as he saw her still there. "But.... ugh!" He was speechless so he decided to go up to her. He thought on what he was going to say to her as he walked towards a closer spot.

"What the hell are you doing? You still think that you'll find that necklace?" He shouted at her.

Sofia turned angry and tired at him. "Yeah, and I won't give up." She replied.

"Just give up and get out of the water." He said but she rolled her eyes at him and kept looking. "I'm being serious Jos!" He shouted but she ignored him. He looked at her for a couple of seconds, she was so eager to find her necklace.

He suddenly felt bad and swallowed hard before saying, "Just, stop searching for it, and get over here!" He repeated yet she ignored him completely. He reached down to his shorts and took the necklace out. "Hey! I have your precious necklace." He said in a calm voice.

She stopped her search and turned to face him. He did have her necklace in his hand, so she just walked out the water, back to the dry floor, and stopped right in front of him. "I have to admit... you are very determined. You've shown me enough." Gianluca said.

Sofia chuckled in a sarcastic way at first and grabbed his hand. He got shocked because she took his hand with both of hers. She then smiled down at the small necklace in his hand. "I found it." She said in a hesitant tone.

Gianluca just looked at her in a frowning way, not believing what he had just heard. "I found it..." she repeated, "...and at the same time, I found what you hide in your heart." He took this again by surprise and stuttered, "Yeah.. um you found your precious necklace."

She then took the necklace from his hand and swung her hand near his face. He leaned backwards to avoid getting slapped. Once the swing was over, he "ugh!"-ed and stared at her with wide eyes. "You tried to hit me didn't you?!" He said madly.

Sofia couldn't hold up her laugh, so instead, she took a step forward. Gianluca thought that she was going to slap him this time and closed his eyes, turning his face to the side to avoid her slap... but he didn't count that she had actually thought of a hug.

She wrapped her arms around his abdomen and hugged him tightly. "Thank you. Thank you so much Gianluca!?" She said to him. Gianluca didn't know what to do at this time so he just listened to her for a second.

He then noticed that the hug was too long and looked around, noticing some people entering the building or just passing by. He tried pushing her away but she happened to be liking the hug and never letting go. "Um.. people might see us and think of something else." He said but Sofia just hugged him tighter.

"Um... I think you should change clothes since you're soaked." He managed to say after a minute of letting her hug him. She then let go of him and nodded. He threw the bag he carried to her and said, "Let's get you washed up."

*In Gianluca's room*

He kicked the wet clothes that were in the floor right outside the bathroom. "Hey, I put your wet clothes to the side!" He shouted to her.