Love's Just A Feeling

Gian tried to get his breath back as he had ran towards where the rest of the boys were. "Guys..." He managed to say but failed.

"What is it?" Ignazio asked as he put on his blazer.

"Breathe... Calm down. What is it Gian?" Piero asked as he lastly fixed his hair.

"There will be a change on the show entrance." Gianluca finally said after he was calm.

"What?!" Piero, Jos and Ignazio asked.

"Yes."

"Okay." Ignazio said with a smile.

"What do we have to do?" Piero said as he laid a hand on Gian's shoulder. Meanwhile Gianluca didn't know what to say.

"You guys know?" He asked.

"Know what? That you want to talk with my sister in private and tell her that you love her?" Jos said as he grinned towards him.

"Wait... You know?" He frowned.

"Yeah. They just told me. And I have to say that you two make a nice couple. I do want to see my sister happy and my friend too." Jos said and Gian gasped in shock as he heard him say this.

"I have no words. Thank you?" Gian told Jos and smiled.

"So? What do we have to do?" Piero said, still standing next to Gian.

"Oh! Right... Um, let me open the show. Can you guys go tell the conductor to play this?" Gian handed over some papers to Piero.

Piero took them and smiled. "Good choice. Anything else?"

"Security. Tell security to find her. She must see what I am about to do for her." Gian said to Ignazio.

"Wish you good luck Gian. Go get her tiger." Jos said and raised his cup of tea up. Gianluca chuckled and ran back to his dressing room to fix himself.

*Opening time*

Everything was set. Gianluca felt more nervous than the first time he sang in front of people. He wanted for everything to come out exactly as he had planned.

The curtains opened and the people clapped. He fixed his tie and walked to the center of the stage. He glanced at the conductor of the orchestra and both nodded at each other. Gian, then, stepped to the front and stood patiently in front of the microphone.

 Gian, then, stepped to the front and stood patiently in front of the microphone

He waited until the audience took a seat and clear his throat. "Good evening everyone. How are you all doing?" He fidgeted with his thumbs and gave a nervous smile to the audience. Gian looked around in search of Sofia but to his luck he couldn't find her.

'I hope that security finds her.' He thought while the audience replied to his question. He smiled more and nodded.

"That's good to hear. Now, today's show will be starting a bit different than planned. If you don't mind ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats and enjoy this special melody. I will explain why I am doing this after the song." Gianluca bowed to his audience and glanced over to the orchestra's conductor. He nodded and the conductor back.