Let's Talk

Martina sat in the back of the car of her manager. She wasn't even doing anything, just played with the sleeve of Gianluca's coat. She still wore it when she got off his car.

"If I hurt that girl, I will be hurting Gianluca too." Martina said to herself as she was alone in the car. She began to remember how Gianluca was protecting her whenever those boys didn't leave her alone.

"I'll pay you back by saving you Gian, just like you saved me." She said while caressing the coat she had over her shoulders.

"Okay. Martina, baby girl, there's millions of pictures of you and Gianluca together on the internet. What do you want me to do?" Her manager said as he got in the car.

"What shall I do?" Martina asked innocently.

"I strongly suggest I take you home since all the reporters will be all over the place and bothering you." Her manager said and turned the car on.

She looked up at him through the rear mirror and said, "No, wait. Can we go by Sony Studios so I can give Gianluca his coat?"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." She leaned fully back on her seat and enjoyed the ride to the studio.

*Later that night in Sony Studios*

A small crowd of reports happened to be on the lobby of the building where Il Volo had been recording. In that crowd, James The Reporter happened to be comparing the photos he had with the ones that came out online.

"The ones that came out show Martina, but the ones I have it's clearly not her." He told himself as he stood alone by a pole. "Something is just off."

"Here comes Martina!?!" Someone shouted and everyone surrounded her as she entered through the main doors of Sony Studios.

*At the same time*

"Hey, did you uh... check for anything on your uh... bag when you changed?" Gianluca asked a bit nervous, but he tried to not be too obvious.

"Uh, no." Sofia answered confusedly. Gianluca just stared at the road and then said, "Well you should check your belongings twice. But do it later on okay? I don't want you missing something because your not riding my car anymore." Gianluca immediately said.

"Yeah, sure do." Sofia said and just stretched back to get bag from the back seat. "Uh?" Gianluca said under his breath as she had been looking at that moment her bag. "Huh? What's this?" Sofia asked as she found a blue and gold hairpin.

"Oh my! It's a hairpin! It's so gorgeous." She said as she examined it in her hands.

"Yeah well that's..."

"It's Martina's right?" She interrupted him.

"What? Why do you bring her up right now?" Gianluca frowned.

"Well you were with her earlier weren't you? She was the one who answered my call." Sofia said as she looked at the pretty pin.

"She did what?" Gianluca began to get mad and tighten his grip on the stirring wheel.

"Yeah. Um, since you'll give this back to her then I'll leave it here." Sofia said and put the pin on the drink cup of the car.

"Em... uh. That's not her really." Gianluca wasn't going to let her not keep the pin he had bought for her. "Ahh! That's yours."

"Wait, this is for me?" Sofia asked, not really accepting the fact that he had bought her a hair pin.

"Yeah. You looked too sad when your pin broke so I took advantage and bought you a new one." Gianluca confessed.