Masquerade

*2 days away from the video release*

Gianluca and the squad had the day off and happened to be bored to death in the condo. Everyone was doing their own thing: Igna with Bobby in the kitchen, Piero reading a book in the living room, Gianluca making music in the private studio, and Sofia just sat in the floor of the living room trying to finish a puzzle.

Sofia's aunt had to go back to Italy to fix some problems that came up and left immediately, giving Sofia her room back. Everything was calm now for everyone, especially Sofia. She had had some long girl talks with Sarah over the phone too.

With the guys... Well, Piero and Ignazio helped Michele with the last songs for the new album. Gianluca had to deal with Martina for only 2 days since she had to go to London for a fashion show. Everyone had been doing their normal life... Until now.

"Um... Guys?" Ignazio asked as he stood under the door frame from the living room. Piero and Sofia looked up at him and frowned.

"What is?" She asked.

"There's a huge package out in the front door. And no one is out there." Ignazio said a bit afraid.

"A package?" Piero asked.

"Oh my God! I know what it is!" Sofia shouted and ran to the door. Ignazio and Piero just looked at each other in confusion until she appeared with the package.

She placed it in the center and said, "Come. I got you guys a little something for the release." She said and opened up the box. Ignazio and Piero walked to her spot and saw what was inside. Suits. "Barbara told me they would be arriving today. I got one for everyone."

Gianluca passed by the living room, heading to the kitchen when he saw Sofia, Ignazio and Piero around a big box. "What are you guys doing? What's that?" He asked and stopped behind Ignazio.

"Jos got us some outfits for the video release." Piero said.

"Us? You bought them?" Gianluca asked Sofia now. She nodded and smiled, then leaned into the box and got one suit out.

"Here. This first one I chose it for Gian." She handed him the suit and he only looked at it.

"This one is for Igna. And this other one is for Piero. You guys go put it on to see how they look on you. Barbara made sure they were your sizes but I just want to make sure they fit well." She said and smiled at them.

"What about yours?" Piero asked.

"Oh don't worry about my attire. It'll arrive tomorrow. It's detailed and what not... Barbara just went overboard with it but oh well. You guys go. Go, go go!" She answered and pushed them upstairs so they can try their suits on.

The first on to come down the stairs was Ignazio. He fixed up the sleeves of the suit and stopped by the entrance of the living room. "I like it! How do I look?"

Sofia looked up and saw how handsome Ignazio looked with his suit.