Unconditionally

Gabriel and Sofia had spend most of the day at the studio, listening to the song that Michele had talked about. They both saw how Il Volo performed it too and put emotion as they sang this special song.

"This isn't going to be easy. Interviews on TV shows, the radio, a few performances here and there. Sofy, you'll be basically a real singer." Gabriel told her now the Pros and Cons of what could happen if she took Michele's word and sang Gianluca's song.

"It is a lot. But you know that for me to be famously recognized was by playing violin, not singing. Let me ask you something... do you think I'm able to do it?" She asked, doubtful about the entire situation.

"Oh Sofy, Sofy, Sofy." Gabriel said and sighed, dropping his head on his hands. It got all quiet for a moment before he got up and walked next to her. He turned her around and kneeled down, taking her hands on his. "Whatever decision you make, I will follow you and support you okay. I'll respect that. Just think about it, think about your brother and your aunt... on how this can affect them too."

Gabriel then kissed her hands, got up and left her alone to think about it for a moment. Sofia just sat there, staring at the list they've made. She began to consider it as she asked herself millions of questions. "I mean... it's just singing a song. What could go wrong?" She said.

"Oh! The worst part is that I'll be bothering Gianluca a lot as he's going to be the one helping me with this." She now grunted and let her head drop flat on the table.

She heard the door open but didn't bother looking up. It closed gently and a few steps were heard as they came to a stop next to her. "Are you worried on performing alone?" Piero's voice echoed in the quiet room.

Sofia sat back up and turned to look up at him. "We will help you out, so don't worry about that." He said to her, assuring that it was all going to be alright.

"This job is harder than I thought. I know it's supposed to be cheerful and joyful but would I be able to be liked by your public too?" She asked him.

He smiled kindly down at her and kneeled beside her, taking her hands in his. "Hey. If I like you unconditionally... with all Il mio cuore... you won't have to worry about them. No matter what happens, I will cheer you up and fully support you."

Sofia smiled straight at him as he said, "You can do this

Sofia smiled straight at him as he said, "You can do this. Look, I'm already your first big fan!" Both laughed and she gave him a tight hug.
As they enjoyed the warmth of the hug, Sofia said over his shoulder, "You are just too nice you know. I really don't know what I would do without you."

They then broke the hug and he gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Oh! Hey, do you know if Queens is far from here?" She asked as she remembered her best friend.

"Umm... Queens... no it's not too far from here. Do you want a ride?" Piero asked as he got up on his feet.

"No, it's alright. I was just wondering." She said as soon as he said that. Sarah had moved there now with Josh and she hadn't have the chance to go and talk to them nor visit them.