Let Me Love You

Sofia walked soaked in water back to the condo. It was already 8pm and the streets were really dark. She opened the door and took off her shoes, dragging herself upstairs.

It seemed as if no one was home and that was a relief for her. She didn't feel like talking to anyone. Today had been a very long day and the last she wanted to do and deal with is with the guys.

*Later that night*

Gianluca was drinking some water with the fridge door open. He finished and closed the door but got startled by a pale Sofia. "Woah! What are you doing at this late hour?" He asked her.

"I... I'm thirty and... And I can't sleep." Sofia managed to say as she rocked herself in place.

"Oh. There's plenty of wa... Woah! Are you okay?" Gianluca asked as she suddenly fell to the ground.

"Am.. nnn" She babbled.

Gianluca picked her up and placed her in his lap. He gently put his hand over her forehead and noticed she had a fever. "We need to get you to a hospital. You're burning up." Without hesitation, he picked her up in his arms and took her to his car.

"How dare you get sick right now? Don't you see we have a promo tour to do in a few days?" Gianluca began telling her as he speed down the streets to the hospital.

"It's not... Like I asked for this." She managed to say.

"We're almost there." He said as he passed a red light.

"Gian... Don't." She said as the image of the hospital was getting clear. "I don't want to go to the hospital."

"You're going." Gian said and stopped by the emergency exit. He got off and quickly unbuckled Sofia from the seat.

"Gian no. I'm fine." She said as she tried to push him away.

"No. You don't look that well." He said and picked her up in his arms once again.

"Gian let me down."

"No." He said and walked with her inside, where a kind nurse ran over to them.

"What is the problem?" The nurse asked.

"H... She has a terrible fever." Gianluca said.

Sofia widen her eyes as the nurse quickly grabbed a wheelchair and pushed her away. "I'm right behind you." Gianluca said as the nurse pushed her into a room with a small bed.

A doctor came in and checked Sofia in a blink of an eye. Before she knew, they were going to check her from head to toe. She scared and called Gianluca. "Gian... They will know my secret and tell the press. Don't you think that's dangerous?"

Gian frowned at her and then widen his eyes. "I forgot that could happen. What do we do now?" He asked after he closed the room to the room they were waiting in.

"Get me out of her asap." She said. Sofia sat up slowly, feeling dizzy once again. "Get my shoes. Hurry. I'll try and walk normally."

"Are you sure?" Gian asked as he helped her put her shoes on.

"Yeah. Just stand next to me and grab my arm. Don't make it too obvious." Sofia said.

Gianluca nodded and gently walked next to her as they left the hospital. "This is crazy. What if you have something and you can die?" He said as they now walked to his car.

"I'm fine. And I'm not going to die. I know why I'm like this." She said weakly and got in the car.

After a drive back to the condo, Gianluca helped Sofia get into her bed. "Wait here. I'll go get some stuff for that fever to get down." He said and ran down to the kitchen.