I've Found You

(Please give credit to me on the picture if shared!!)

Sofia decided to just let her feelings get out from her system the only way she knew. By playing the violin. Gianluca owned one so she went straight downstairs and into his studio.

The violin made her feel good by just handling it in her hands. She smiled weakly and found the bow as she found it next to a snow globe. Snow globes were her favorite so she picked it up and wined it up several times.

The small bear in the middle of it spinned sweetly to the melody of the song. She now took the bow and closed her eyes as she let it slide down the small instrument on her other hand.

The thoughts and feelings she had came out from her as a song. She sang and played, something she had not done in so many years...

Gianluca's mind went everywhere as he saw her sing and play that violin so passionately. It was as if...

Flashback:

I stared at the girl on the beautiful stage. Her violin skills went overboard as she felt the song. I noticed her mouth move as if singing something along to her amazing song.

"She's talented and... gorgeous!" My mind thought. I gripped the glass cup on my hands to keep from doing or saying something I would regret later.

But by just doing that, I lost the chance to know her name, to know her likes and dislikes, if she really was worth calling her... my mystery lover.

Sofia played the last notes and the snow globe that Gianluca's mom had given him also stopped. He heard her song once... and that showed much about her. Gianluca finally managed to do or say something, and that was frown and a question.

"Sofia?" At her name being called, she got startled and turned around to find Gianluca staring at her.

"Uh..." she then looked down at his violin and remembered what he had told her. "I'll put it back, I promise I won't do this again."

"No." Gian said, making Sofia frown.

"What?"

"Could you..." He stepped further in the room and closed the door behind him. "How did..."

"Gian. Are you okay?" Sofia was confused at his expression. It was millions of emotions all at once.

"You're..." He stopped as he noticed he was about to tell her what he had been wishing about. Sofia's eyes widen as she didn't understand what he was feeling.

"Look, I know you're mad because I came down here but I just wanted to... to let some things off my chest." She placed the violin on it's place with the bow and globe, taking the book Ignazio had given her and pressed it against her.

"I've been trying to find you... but I guess you are here." Gianluca managed to fix himself up.

"Yeah. Was I loud? I'm sorry I bothered you. Aish! I should have locked myself in the booth." Sofia told herself and hit her head with her palm.

"No. I... I actually liked your song. Did you write it?" He asked.

"Um, no it just... came to me. I'm just trying to figure out something."

"Figure what?"

"If I'm guilty or not in the law of love." Sofia said as she hid her heart side.