I Found You

It's been two hours and the welcoming party had been coming to an end. "At what time are they coming?" Some couples began to ask Sofia's aunt.

"Please be patient. They will come at any time." She nervously said.

"Look! Here comes a luxurious car." One of the neighbors yelled. The remaining ones turned towards the car that went their way.

"Wait, that's not your nephew! Don't they have big cars?" Another woman asked.

"Noo!" Sofia's aunt frowned and began to squint inside the car. "But now that you say it. I don't think it's my nephew."

At that moment, the car stopped and Sofia came out of it. "Auntie!" Her aunt's eyes popped out, shocked at seeing how simple her nephew was dressed and the car he came out from. "Aunt! Gianluca came with me." Sofia shouted.

At that moment, Gianluca came out from the car, embarrassed for his life at the horrible clothes he had on. He awkwardly looked around, preventing from looking at the people whom happened to be there.

"Oh! You're such a liar! These aren't real famous people!? Let's go!" Some people began to shout and the rest agreed. Many got up and left Sofia's aunt with everything and they saw two average teens.

"Wait! No! They ARE famous! Please don't leave." Her aunt shouted back at them. Sofia and Gianluca just stared at the angry people pass by them. "You two! Why did you come in that car? Why are you boys even wearing!?" Sofia's aunt shouted madly.

Gianluca looked down at his attire, not really commenting on it. Sofia only frowned and answered "This is Michele's car and his clothes got dirty so he had to change into some spare clothes. That reminds me, I must wash his clothes. Where could I wash them?"

"We're staying at my sister's house just for today, so I have to show you around first. Let's get going." Sofia's aunt grunted under her breath and turned, walking back inside the house that her and her nephew were going to share.

"How can these people not recognize us? There must be some way they even communicate with the world." Gianluca said in shock as he overheard the people around him saying stuff of them not being famous.

"Um, Gian, take it easy. Remember we are in a small town and they really don't recognize most celebrities." Sofia said in a worried way.

Gian turned to see her and frowned. "What? I'm not mad if that's what you're trying to say. In the contrary, this is wonderful! I can finally get some peace and quiet for a while."

"Oh, okay. Then let's go inside and rest. Our way here was quite long and we still have to go to my my father's tomb." Sofia said and Gianluca nodded as both began to walk to the house.

*At the cemetery*

"Sir. It's done." The chauffeur said to him.

"Good. Give him more money and tell him to take good care of it." The man said.

"Yes sir." With that said, the man stood to the side and let the gardeners do their work. Once they were finished, he finally stepped forward.

He laid a bouquet of red roses and caressed the tombstone in front of him. "It's been so long. Many things have happened since I got to come and see you. Do you remember the song you wrote for me? Well, I'm about to release it again on my upcoming album. I hope you are glad from up there."

A knot formed on his throat as he saw down at the name engraved on the tombstone...

*3 hours later*

Sofia, Gianluca and Sofia's aunt began their ride to the cemetery. Gianluca parked next to a black car that happened to be there too. He frowned as he saw the car and rolled down the window. "What is this kind of car doing here?"