Rude Much

"Jos? Is that you?" Michele asked.

Sofia frowned and turned back to see who the older man was looking at. She noticed there wasn't anyone behind her other than the rude lady and turned back to see the man.

"I thought you were coming in tomorrow? What a blessing to have you here this early!" Michele said to Sofia while patting her pack like men do. Sofia flew a bit to the front and looked up at him confusedly. "Come with me! Let's get you sign the papers so you can officially work here."

He kept saying and began to drag Sofia in to his office. She tried her best to speak but it was impossible as this man just began talking about reading over this contract for at least ten thousand times. "Here, have a seat." Michele said and pushed Sofia down a chair. "FRANCO!? Jesus where is he really?"

"Um... sir?" Sofia finally said since she knew it was the only time she could speak.

"Yeah?"

"Can I uh... can I go talk with uh... 'THINK!?' my manager?" Sofia lied. All she wanted to do is to get out from the room.

"Oh! Mr. Madison is here with you?" Michele asked.

"Uh yeah! He's in the lobby.... he had a call." Sofia lied once more.

"Oh! Yeah go ahead, bring him while I find this stupid intern and get that contract signed once in for all." Michele said and Sofia quickly got up and left this huge room filled with chairs.

Once out from the room, she began to run to the lobby, where she found Gabriel talking with a girl. "Gabriel!?" She shouted and ran towards him. Gabriel turned and said goodbye to the lady he happened to be with and asked, "What's wrong?"

Sofia stopped and waited to get enough air for her to speak. "We have a serious problem."

"What?" Gabriel asked confusedly.

"This guy is getting me confused with Jos." She plainly said.

"Jos? Who's Jos?" He asked, still confused.

"A relative of mine. It's a long story, but YOU have to help me. Apparently Jos has a deal with this guy and he wants me to sign this contract with HIS name." Sofia said and took a big breath again and sighed.

"What does this have to do with you coming to me and saying that WE have a problem?" A still out of his planet Gabriel asked once again.

"I made the excuse to come for My Manager MR. MADISON!" Sofia shouted. Gabriel looked at her with wide eyes and dropped his jaw.

"You... are in big trouble."

"I know! But pretend you're my manager. I'll sign that stupid paper and I'll make sure to call my relative for him to know what we just did for him." She said.

"Him?" Gabriel asked.

"Ugh! I'll tell you later, but come on!" Sofia said and dragged Gabriel with her back upstairs to the huge room filled with chairs and big tables. Once inside, Sofia and Gabriel walked slowly towards a frustrated looking man. "Whatever happens... don't panic." She told Gabriel and he nodded quickly.

"Ah! You got here earlier than Franco. Just, come and have a sit, I'll bring that contract in a second." Michele said and pointed at the chairs so Gabriel and Sofia could sit down.

"As we wait for my dumb assistant to bring these papers..." Michele said and noticed Gabriel. "And... you are?"

"Uh.." Gabriel said as he looked at Sofia with wide eyes.

"He's Mr. Madison's assistant." Sofia jumped in. "Mr. Madison had a last minute change in his schedule so he sent me with his assistant."

"Oh! No wonder you looked a bit nervous. Well, it is nice to meet you sir." Michele said and shook Gabriel's hand. Gabriel shook it and smiled nervously at him. Suddenly, the door to their left opened and running inside, a young looking man came with a folder in his hands.