The New Project

Later that night, Gianluca sat again on his desk. He thought on how ungrateful Sofia was when he gave her his plan. "I wonder if she already told Piero. Wait... it's late and she hasn't been back. Ah! Who am I kidding, she's probably getting Piero annoyed to death."

He got up and left his room. He walked downstairs and noticed she wasn't even there. "She's probably in my studio again." Gian walked to his studio, and to his surprise, she wasn't there.

"Hm. I wonder if she is with him and telling Piero the truth. Where can she be?" He took out his cell phone and saw a message. It was from Sofia.

'Gianluca please, don't let Piero take care of me. I'll make sure I don't bother you much.'

Gianluca read this and then ran upstairs to his room. Once he opened the door, he saw her bed made and her curled up in a ball. He walked next to her and crossed his arms.

"Jos... Sofia... whatever your name is. Do you really want for me to take care of you and your clumsiness?" He asked.

The sheets and the small mattress moved in a yes form. "I hope you keep in mind that you distract me much. And that you'll be less a pain in the butt." Sofia moved again, agreeing with his words.

"Fine, but take the sheets off from you." Sofia ignored him and decided to roll herself in a burrito. Gianluca cv uckled and rolled his. He began walking to his bed and said, "I must be crazy to even let you stick like gum with me."

He laid down and fell asleep. Sofia, on the other hand, couldn't sleep. She unrolled herself and just looked at him until sleep took over.

*Next Day*

"Jos's song is ready to be released! It's perfect!" Michele said as he was in a meeting with the main bosses of Sony Music. "All we have to do is make a video for it and it will be a hit!"

"I suggest we make Gianluca and Martina the main characters of the music video." Gabriel said as he too was in the meeting.

"That's actually not a bad idea! Oh we will for sure hit the jackpot!" Michele celebrated.

"What about the story of the video?" Barbara asked.

"Let's make it innocent.. something like... hmm." Gabriel began to think.

"I got it! The fresh concept of someone's first true love." Michele said.

"Yeah!" Everyone in the room agreed.

"It's settled. I will be helping you with what you need for the video Mr. Torpedine." The boss said and shook hands with Michele.

"This new project is ready to get running!" Michele said as Gabriel and Barbara prepared everything for the shooting of the video.

*Next day, 9am*

The set was in a school. Perfect for the filming of the video. Sofia was dressed in a black suit just like Gianluca and Martina was not even ready for the first scene.

 Sofia was dressed in a black suit just like Gianluca and Martina was not even ready for the first scene