Taking Care

Both Gianluca and Sofia looked up at the truck's rooftop. Gianluca tried jumping to see where exactly the phone was but couldn't see it. "Go get it." He said pissed off.

"What?! Why me?" Sofia protested.

"Because I said so. Anyways, if you get it, I might just reconsider all this situation." Gianluca announced as he crosses his arms.

Sofia only growled to herself and began climbing the back of the truck. She got stuck halfway up so Gianluca gave her a push so she could got on the roof. Once on the top, Sofia crawled towards where the phone was and got it. "Hey! It didn't break or crack. It's in good condition." Sofia shouted as she showed the phone to him.

"Let me see." Gianluca said and she threw it to him. He examined it carefully, checking for any tiny scratch.

Sofia now tried to figure how she was going to get back down. "What if I just put my foot there and tell Gianluca to help me?" She said to herself.

"God there is a scratch in the corner." Gianluca said worried about his phone.

Out of no where, the truck began to move slowly backwards. Sofia frowned as she saw that the truck was going to run over Gianluca. "Uh, Gian?! Gianluca I think the truck is moving."

"No it won't, it's just turned on." He said without even turning.

Sofia gasped as she was going to see how the truck was going to run over him, but then it stopped. She sighed and wiped off the little sweat she had in her forehead. "That was a close one."

"Yeah it was a close one. Jos..." He then turned and stopped surprised to see that the truck was just centimeters away from his face. "Woah!"

"Gianluca..."

"What are you doing up there? Get down." He said as he looked up at her.

"Gian..." She only said as the truck began to move forward now. Her eyes widen as the truck moved from him. "Gianluca! Help me please! GIANLUCA!" She shouted.

Gianluca froze in place and saw how she left with the truck. The truck was now driving in the big avenues and had picked up it's speed. Sofia gabbed the sides of the truck real tight and laid on her belly from avoiding getting hurt. "HELP!?" She pleaded.

The driver didn't even bother looking back as he was just driving with his music at full blast. Sofia kept pleading but it was useless as the truck just kept on picking up it's speed.

"I'm so scared!? Someone please help me!" She shouted before the truck went through a speed bump. She pressed harder on the sides of the truck, even using her nails from keeping her of falling. "Please!" She said and began to cry.

"Stop the truck please! I beg of you!" She cried but it was useless. "I don't want to die like this!" She said to herself as she just kept crying, not really having much choice.

"JOS!?" She suddenly heard someone shout. She slowly looked up and turned back for a second. "Don't let go!? Hold on tight!?" He shouted.

"Gianluca!? I can't grab this any longer!" She cried over her shoulder. He was running at full speed behind the truck.

"Hey!? Stop the truck!? Hey!?" Gianluca shouted and got caught close to the truck, and began to bang at it. The driver didn't even hear the banging at all.

"Gianlucaaaa!!!" She cried outloud.

"Hold on!?" He kept saying. He ran even faster and peaked to the side of the truck. There was a red light ahead and he slowed down his pace as his legs couldn't do more. "Gah!? I can't!?" He shouted.