~*Chapter 5*~

Today was the day. The very first shooting of the movie 'The Decision'. I got out of the car, carrying my script with me as I enter the studio. I was beginning to get nervous. My palms were sweating. My heart rate increased. I was excited, yet nervous.

When I walked inside, I instantly heard the people rushing to prepare the set. The smell of coffee and donuts filled the air. The sight of greens screens, mics, crew and equipment were the first thing I saw.

"Ahh Isabella, are you ready for today's shooting?" Asked Chris the director.

"Yep. I memorized the script all night last night." I replied, holding up the script written by the script writer.

"Good. Do your best there, kid." He paused. "We're not starting yet though. Gwen has to be here."

"Oh okay. I'll just chill in my room." I said, as I walked to find my dressing room.

I found myself walking into some hallways. Then ended up getting lost at first. Then I finally found my name on a door. 'This must be my room.' I said as I turned the doorknob. There were clothe racks, wigs, shoes, some eye accessories, and makeup. Alot of Make-up.

"Hello pretty face~" Someone said in a gayish tone. I turned to see one of my bestfriends, the gorgeous Sandra but his real name is Alexander. I call him Brownie Queen instead.

"Yay! Sandra's gonna be my make-up artist!" I exclaimed, giving her/him a big hug.

"Sweetie, we have to get you ready for the shoot. You gotta look on fleek."

~After that make-up montage.~

I sat on a chair, watching the other actors play their parts. Micheal was beside me, practicing his lines. It wasn't his part yet and he'd be doing his part tomorrow. The first scenes are me in the car, staring at what would be my characters university.

After that part, I decided to read Gwen's book so I could get all the emotions.

"I loved writing that book." A woman sat down beside me on the coach. It was none other than Gwen Miller herself smiling at me.

"I love your books, Gwen." I said looking at the book cover.

"Honestly, those books of mine, relates to my life." she said.

"So you've loved 2 people at the same time?" I asked as she simply nodded.

"Listen, Izzy." She held my hand.

"If you ever get into a situation like that, always remember to choose wisely. Choose the person you really love, and choose the person who loves you unconditionally."

"I will keep that in mind then." I smiled at her.

"You are still young, Isabella. There are endless possiblities."

"A person who's experienced heartbreak knows best. and I'm one." I told her.

Gwen asked me to tell her everything that happened before I became the actress people know today. From how Ryan and I met to the breakup and him cheating on me with my old friend Tia. Gwen's a good listener too. She told me her story after that. About how 2 boys fell in love with her and she had to choose. And she's only 27-years-old. Her story is inspiring, all of her books are. She's a really good writer and author. Just like Adam.

After that, we just talked about life and food. We instantly became good friends. Then we talked about other people's books. While the crew was fixing the set, it was break time so Gwen and I went to a frozen yogurt place. She gave me tips on acting and told me how my character acts. I told her I was an author too, which put a smile on her face. She said she's heard of The Senior Year, a book of mine. She told me that writing books is her passion. It just lets away all of her stress page after page.