~*Chapter 10*~

Shoutout to beashieee for guessing who the mystery guy was in the last chapter. She literally told me while she was reading it, "Oh this is him. Yah."

Nobody's POV

"R-Ryan?!" Izzy started to panic.

"Bella, calm down.."

"W-what the fuck am I doing here?" Izzy exclaimed. "Did you? ...did we?"

"No we didn't. Unless you want to." Ryan said huskily. Izzy's eyes grew wide.

"WHAT THE FUCK NO. THAT'S JUST WRONG." Izzy said, almost yelling. She was blushing hard.

"Chill chill, jeez."

"Why are you naked..?" She asked as he simply sighed.

"Oh, It was hot so I took my shirt off last night." Izzy cringed at what he said. She eyed his beautifully sculpted abs.

Izzy asked a million questions.

"Allow me to explain through breakfast."

"Okay."

She removed the covers to see that she was wearing something different. A grey tank top and white shorts. 'Did he dress me..?' She blushed at the thought. 'So he saw my.. yeah.. oh fuck that's weird.' When Izzy stood up, she felt a pang of pain on my head. 'Oh right, the hangover.'

He escorted her to the kitchen and got me a cup of coffee and some jam and bread.

"Okay, do you remember what happened last night?" He asked as he looked into her eyes. Those piercing blue and grey eyes of his. She felt her heart pump fast.

Suddenly Izzy remembered what happened. The guy.. who almost raped me.

"I guess I'm the lucky guy.."

She felt hot tears run down her cheeks. She was scared. That memory was traumatizing her. Remembering what happened made her cower in fear.

Ryan saw this, and put a worried look on his face.

"I guess I have to tell you now." Ryan told everything that happened that night.

*10 minutes later*

Izzy was surprised at what Ryan told her. She couldn't thank him more. She was so thankful he came to her rescue. Then she thought of something bold. Izzy got out of her seat and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"T-thank you for saving me.." She cried on his shoulder. Ryan was surprised by this. He never expected her to hug him again. But then he swept that thought away and just hugged her back. The smell of vanilla and chocolate was what Ryan missed when the two hugged before. It was still there. His heart thumped faster.

"I missed this." Ryan blurted out.

"Yeah." Izzy snorted as she pulled away from him.

"Hey, Ryan.." Izzy turned to him. "I forgive you."

Ryan looked up with joy. "Really?"

"I couldn't thank you even more.. for rescuing me. If you weren't there, I would've died in there."

"You're welcome.. and t-thank you for forgiving me." Ryan hugged her tightly.

It started raining again. It was raining really hard. And the pool was starting to overflow.

"I'll just cover the pool first." Ryan grabbed a remote and pressed a button to close it.

"It's going to be hard to drive in this kind of weather." Ryan looked out. The clouds were dark and the rain poured hard.