~*Chapter 49*~

Izzy's POV

"AAAAAHHHHHH" Both of us screamed.

What the hell? Michael was half-naked holding a pan in his hands. Has he gone mad?

"MICHAEL WHAT THE HELL" I said, covering my eyes.

He was only wearing a towel just around his waist. Small beads of water trickling down his body and his hair wet. I guess he just came out of the shower.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH RYAN!"

"WHAT? I WANTED TO STAY AT HOME BECAUSE I WAS SO TIRED"

We were still both screaming.

"JUST PUT SOMETHING ON ALREADY YOU'RE ONLY WEARING UNDERWEAR JEEZ"

Oh right, I was only wearing underwear and some large tank top that I stole from Adam's suitcase. Man, I thought I was gonna be alone in this house. "Alright alright, jeez." I said as I left to get some shorts. When I reached my room, I took some time to find the pair of shorts I used last night. "Where is it where is it?.."

All of a sudden, a cockroach came from under the bed. It stared at me for 2 seconds. OH SHIT A COCKROACH!

And then it flew. EW FLYING COCKROACH NO!

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK DON'T KILL ME PLEASE" I screamed as I ran outside and went back to the living room.

*BUMP*

"P-PROTECT ME THERE'S FLYING COCKROACH!"

"WHERE?!"

"IT'S IN MY ROOM!"

When I opened my eyes, what first came to view was Michael's.. beautiful.. abs.. Oh my.. NO IZZY STOP STARING!

"Uh.. Izzy.. please get off me.."He muttered, looking the other way.

"Oh, right, sorry.."

When I got up, the cockroach was there, just beside Michael's laying frame. "M-Michael.."

He looked up at me, puzzled. My lips were quivering in fear, my hands trembled. "T-t-t-there's a-a-a.."

"There's a what?"

"MICHAEL THERE'S A COCKROACH RIGHT NEXT TO YOU-"

The brunette boy stood up quickly, "YOU BETTER NOT BE JOKING OR YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES-"

"I'M NOT JOKING MICHAEL- OH NO NO NO IT'S FOLLOWING YOU-"

*Huwaaaaww* *crunch*

All of a sudden, the white towel that was on Michael's waist fell off. Why is my nosebleeding?

~~~~~

Nobody's POV

'Well this is.. awkward' Michael thought. Instinctively, he held the pan to cover his lower regions.

Wait Izzy's nosebleeding..

"OH MY GOD IZZY ARE YOU OKAY?!"

She was silent for a few seconds. "I-I'm okay.." she covered her eyes and grabbed a tissue on the table near her. "I didn't see that, I didn't see that, I didn't see that," Izzy muttered under her breath.

"The cockroach is dead now, you'll be fine.." Michael grabbed the dust pan in the corner me swept the dead carcass inside.

"A-are you wearing clothes now?"

"Hold on, keep your eyes still closed" He said, feeling the heat rose against his cheeks.

And just like that, the brunette dashed into his bedroom and got out some clean underwear, shorts and a shirt that had the letter M on it. After placing it on, he walked back to the living room and to Izzy.

She was still covering her eyes, like an innocent kid playing hide-and-seek. "Can I open my eyes now-"

All of a sudden, he gently lifted her hands away from her face and stared at her for a moment.

And with a shy smile she said, "That's muchhh better,"

But Michael gripped her wrists hard and threw her on the couch so I lay on top of her. "M-michael what are you doing-"

"Izzy I can't help it," I said before crashing my lips in hers.

Then something not only stirred in him, but it took over his thinking. The rest of his world became an unimportant blur that was banished into the far recesses of his mind. The only thing that mattered was touching her more and kissing her mouth.

They pause for a moment, Izzy no longer resisting. The two pull away, a string of saliva connecting their mouths together. The girl looked into his eyes, deepest brown to ocean blue ones. She saw lust, something she hasn't seen in him before. To her, it wasn't normal.

But then they change suddenly. Like Michael broke out of his trance. He looked at Izzy, her cheeks flushed and her lips quivering from such a sudden act. The boy noticed and pulled himself up."You.. should be more careful next time," He said, his back turned away from Izzy. "You're with two guys in one house after all. Men are vultures.."

Izzy was left speechless after that.

~~~

Adam's POV

"Uh, Ryan.. dude wake up!"

Ryan was fast asleep, his head resting just above his arms. He took too much shots I guess. After a few tries, he finally lifts his head. "Finally," I said before taking a sip out of my cola that went warm. For some reason, it tasted better this way. Well, at least to me.

The drunk dude eyed me, not speaking a word. Then went back to sleep.

Wow, I have been seenzoned.

"Oh come on, dude.. I need to bring you home already jeez, it's 2 AM," I groaned in annoyance as I walked up behind him and began shaking him. He moaned to stop from time to time. Saying that is really weird, but yes, he did. "Can I just stay here for the night?" He said, moving his head to the side.

All of a sudden, I heard screams coming from the roof of the house. It sounded like.. Hailey?!

When I checked, it was Hailey, still wearing her swimsuit carrying a bottle of what seemed to be whiskey. OH MY GOD SHE COULD GET HURT!

"HAILEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!" I screamed, making a few lights in the neighborhood turn on. People cursed at me in Italian as well.

"I'M GONNA JUMP"

"NO HAILEY NO-"

She took a big leap, her blonde hair flying just behind her.

Aannnd she landed in the pool.

~~~~

a/n: I CAN'T FINISH BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS SO I TRY TO FINISH THIS BOOK BY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY ok ok

ANYWAY ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!