~*Chapter 29*~

3rd Person POV

October 30 2016

Everyone in the house decided to have lunch outside. It was another day in Autumn and every time Izzy would think of it, she count the remaining days 'til the first day of Winter and of course, Christmas. The 4 were craving for something from New Orleans so they drove all the way to Bistro Orleans over in Santa Monica.

"So guys, what are you going to get?" Asked Adam who looked hungry in the corner. He's been looking at the Sandwich menu for almost 5 minutes already.

Bri was daydreaming again, her menu untouched.

Izzy saw this and tapped her shoulder. "Bri, you're spacing out again.." She said with a look of concern that described her expression.

"I'll have the Chicken Andouille Gumbo," The girl lost in her own world finally replied.

"I'll have the same and one Po'boy ." Said Adam.

Izzy was having a little trouble choosing between their signature Jambalaya or today's special Gumbo.

"What are you getting, Theia?" Asked Izzy as she turned to face Theia who was still taking her time to choose whatever she wants to eat.

A few seconds after Izzy asked her, A loud "AHA" was Theia's response, in addition to, "I found it! My favorite Muffaletta Sandwich!"

The waitress wrote it down, "One Muffaletta Sandwich then,"

That was when Izzy has finally decided. "I'll have the Jambalaya."

"Alrighty," Said the waitress whose nametag reads Lorena.

Bri's silent sigh expressed more sadness than her friends thought as they were watching her stare at the window as rain started to fall outside. Outside, she looked like she was bored and pretty much didn't care what was happening around her, which was unusual since she's basically the person who would start conversations and with her aura, make the atmosphere so vibrant and lively.

But what was on the inside must be a whole different world.

They never saw Bri so depressed before. It was something not normal between those who were close to her. Theia, Izzy and Adam knew what was the problem of course but the effect that was brought to Bri is truly.. something.

"You are awfully quiet," Adam said, taking a sip of his water.

Bri looked away from the window and faced them. Her blue eyes peered around and looked at her friends who seemed to have a bit of concern in their faces.

"Oh, it's just.. nothing." She replied.

An idea popped into Adam's mind. He suddenly remembered that Zoe was having a Party over at her house tomorrow. He thought that if they attend, then this would be a great opportunity for Bri to forget about her ex-boyfriend.

"Hey, you need to loosen up a little, Bri," Said Adam. "Maybe we should go to Zoe's party tomorrow evening,"

"Oh! a party? what for?" Asked Izzy with a big grin on her face.

"Eh, just one of her annual Halloween parties,"

"Have you been to one already, Adam?" Theia asked as she took a sip of her Pumpkin spice Latte.

"Not yet, this will be my first attending one of Zoe's infamous parties," Adam said excitedly. In his mind, he thought about many things that would be in that party.

Finally, their food has arrived.

"So is it a yes or a no?" Theia turned once more to Bri before she started to eat.