~*Chapter 47*~

A/N: Yes, that's another black butler ost track and these pictures are also not mine

Ryan's POV

She walked down the aisle, holding the bouquet in one hand and the other around the arms of her pretend-father. Was I living one of my dreams? Everything seemed so real, even though we were just acting for this scene. The expression on her face, the emotions and the feeling of just crying as she took each step.. it all looked like it came from the heart.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Chris smiling widely. He looked like he was enjoying everything.

I guess I was living the dream of my 18-year-old self, that I would get married to Isabella Wilson someday. Even though it isn't real, I felt relieved somehow. Now I know what it would look like on our wedding day.

And what would happen.

All of a sudden, a few tears streamed down my face.

"Here," Said Adam as he handed me a handkerchief. I mouthed him a thank you as I blew my nose. By now Chris was silently exploding in the back as he watched on his Director's chair.

Then it felt as if time stood still, her eyes met mine.

To be around you is like finally not being alone - as if all my life I've been isolated, in a windowless room, in a doorless room... and then suddenly you walk in as if strolling over a summer meadow. How is that you, Heather, are so much more than sunshine?

When Izzy reached the altar, she looked at me and then at Michael who was standing behind me.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

And soon, it was time to start. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today witness the union of Heather Montgomery and Luke Harrison, in holy matrimony." Said the priest.

"CUTTTT" Shouted Chris on his megaphone

"CUTTTT" Shouted Chris on his megaphone. "THAT WAS GREAT!!!"

Soon that little clip was over.

"Can I go over my lines for the next part?" Said Izzy as she walked away. Was she ignoring me?

I sighed, slumping myself on the chair that read my name. Sudden flashbacks of last night filled my mind, making me feel so uncomfortable. "You're in-love with someone aren't you?" I can't believe I said that.. Why did I feel the need to hear her answer when I already knew who it was?

This would've shattered me more but maybe.. I thought it would calm me somehow. If she said the words I wanted to hear, perhaps I would've finally let go.

~~~~~

~Time skip~

"You sure you don't want to go with us?" I said to Izzy who was sprawling on the couch with her phone.

"I'll go later, I'm tired." She replied, not looking at me once.

You know what, whatever. I went out, not forgetting to lock the door to the house. I climbed into the Uber telling the driver to bring me to the address Bri gave me. We were quite far though. Her villa was was over in Sorrento, which was about 40 minutes away from here.

When I arrived, the smell of ribs wafted up my nose. I guess Adam was making ribs again, man Izzy and Michael are missing out.

"RYAN HEY!" Hailey called out as I entered the back of the Villa. "CONGRATS YOU'RE FINALLY FINISHED WITH THE LAST SCENE OF THE MOVIE!!" She shouted.

"Jeez, why are you always ruining my day," I said under my breath as I walked towards the grill where the scent of ribs where coming from.

"Hey Adam! You've arrived here earlier than me.."

"Oh hey, Ryan. Where's Izzy and Michael?" He said with a smirk. Does he know too?

I looked at him for a few seconds, suspiciously. "I don't know where Michael is but Izzy's at home watching Gifted on her phone,"

"OH I LOVE THAT MOVIE!" He suddenly exclaimed. ""BLOSSOM IT'S TOO DANGEROUS"

"I'M DANGEROUS!" I replied, mimicking the sounds of explosions.

Both of us laughed.

All of a sudden, *Splash* Theia swan-dived into the pool gracefully, soaking my white button-up shirt. Shit, I really liked this shirt. When she finished 3 laps, she floated on her back for awhile, casually watching the stars. "Warm," She muttered.

Just watching that made me want to swim too.

"Hey Ryan, I brought some extra swimwear if you want!" A voice called out behind me. When I turned to look, it was Chris wearing a speedo who also happened to be holding another speedo. I looked at him, deadpanned. "Seriously?"

"N-no thanks, it's a little too small."

"You sure? it's spiderman-"

"NO"

"Well, okay.."

All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my right shoulder. When I turned around, I saw Bri with a shy smile on her face. "Hey.." She said, her eyes fixated on the ground. "Can we talk?"

~~~~

She lead me to some private place just upstairs. When I asked her why, it was something important. Was it that time in Las Vegas? OH SHIT WHAT IF SOMEONE KNEW?!?

"I-I have to tell you something," She said as she leaned her elbows at the terrace railing, looking at some other direction instead of my eyes. She looked serious and slightly worried, I guess this is really something important.

"What is it?"

A single tear slid down from her ocean blue eyes, followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed it's way down her pale cheek as if releasing all of the emotions that has been held inside of her for all this time. It was only now that I realize that she was pale, like her rosy glow just vanished all of a sudden. Tears fell down on the floor as she covered her face with her hands.

Because of this, I brought her into my arms instinctively. Embracing her to calm her down.

"P-please don't get mad at me.." She muttered as she let out a heart-wrenching wail.

"Why would I be?"

She looked up at me, her eyes swelled up and red from her tears. Then she started mumbling things, diving back into my chest. "I'm so scared what if this ruins my career and your image and if the press knew there would be a huge scandal and and..."

"Jeez Bri, calm down and tell me," I said, bringing my hands up to her shoulders and pushing her away a little.

"I-I'm pregnant.."

~~~~~~~

A/N: OH MY LORD also guys those pictures aren't mine. AJWL:DKJA:LWKDJ:ALKWJD:LAKWJD BRYAN I SHIP IT HAHAHAHAAHAHA THERES A BUN IN THE OVEN

ON WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!