~*Chapter 57: Finale Part 3*~

hello? Is this thing working? Okay. Okay.

Izzy? I don't know if you'll be hearing this anytime soon, but I just want you to hear me out on this.. are you ready?

Let's start from the very beginning, shall we?

~~

We took the next plane to the islands of Azores where Diego sent his location through text. From there, we took the helicopter to the warehouse. It was abandoned and guarded; I was in need of back-up.

"Adam, did you call the police to meet us at this location?" I asked, reloading bullets.

"Yes, they're on their way," Adam said bringing me to relief.

"It's time to go in."

~~~

I remember seeing you for the first time at the beach. I didn't see where I was going, I was busy carrying my book around when I was suddenly pushed to the ground. When I regained consciousness, I saw you on top of me, in a very awkward position. You screamed, got off of me, and hit me with the frisbee!I thought you were crazy.

But when I saw your face behind those nerdy looking glasses, I thought you were cute. So I asked your name and that was that.

Then I saw you at that cafe near Malibu. You were sipping a cup of coffee, engrossed in some book. I peered through the window and saw you chuckle as you read your book. It was pretty cute. It was then I decided to meet you inside, so I went to order a drink. As soon as I walked in the door, I saw you looked at me then frantically disguised yourself into someone. Did you not want to me to recognize you? Fortunately, I did.

~~

"Adam, over there!" I shouted as Adam dodged the bullets.

"There's more coming, take out the rest!" Michael exclaimed as the police aided us in combat with the guards.

"Fuck, where do you think Diego is holding her captive?" Adam asked as he continued to shoot.

"We've checked all places except the basement, I think that's where they're hiding," I replied.

Michael checked behind him swiftly as he reloaded his bullets. "Okay then, let's move!"

~~

Our little cafe conversation lead us to even greater things. I attended your school, became friends with you and after sometime, fell-in love with you.

Cheesy isn't it?

When we became a thing, I couldn't believe it. The girl I thought was my world, finally became mine. And at the time, I thought.. tThe girl who stood before me, who's radiance has captivated my soul, was now finally mine.

But then, it wasn't able to last. A misunderstanding, uninvited, went passed the doors and broke us apart. You cut all connections with me and flew away. After sometime, it came to my mind that you would never comeback. I was only able to hear news about you.

But then, what seemed to be 5 years later, you came back.

I thought I'd have a chance again. All I had to do was fight to win you back. And I tried to, but I guess something was in the way haha. Michael was the only wall that separated me from you. He was always one second ahead, always by your side. I figured, maybe it was time to move on.

I tried to tell myself that, but it never really worked.
~~

"She's in there!" Shouted Adam.