~*Chapter 37*~

Izzy's POV

*The Next day*

The party was held in the Skyfall Lounge in Vegas. Zoe reserved the whole rooftop bar for tonight and the place is packing. We also decided to stay overnight at the hotel just below us, Palms Casino resort.

The music was so loud that it made my skin tingle and my lungs feel like mush. The bass thumped in time with my heart beat as though they were one, filling me from head to toe with music. I liked this song. Over the roar of music, a distant, hazy chatter could be heard. I couldn't make out any words, but laughter rang in my ears and wouldn't seem to stop. The song that was playing got louder, pulling me in and wouldn't let go. I felt kinda thirsty from socializing and mingling with the other guests so I made my way to the rooftop bar.

"What will it be Miss Wilson?" The bartender ask as he cleaned a few glasses.

"A cosmo, please. Run it on my tab." I replied as I rested my right elbow on the marble countertop.

"Oh, the drinks are free," He said, flashing me a wink.

As usual, Zoe's parties never fail to amuse me. The atmosphere felt so lively and cheerful, just like her. Everyone looked like they were having a lot of fun, dancing and doing all sorts of other things. Once my drink arrived, I brought the glass up to my lips and took a sip, indulging the fruity taste and the not-so-strong flavor of the vodka.

"How's the party so far?" Zoe said as she approached me.

"Your parties are legendary, Zoe. I'm having the time of my life!" I exclaimed, taking another sip of my Cosmo.

The dark haired girl chuckled as she ordered the same drink as mine. "Glad to hear that,"

"The others are over at the VIP area, why not you join them?" She said before leaving.

"I'll be right over there," I said before finishing my glass and headed over there.

When I arrived, Theia and Adam were playing pool with the other celebs. Bri was watching them in the back, cheering. "THEIA'S GONNA WIN"

"And I will," Theia said, slamming the end of the cue stick towards the white ball, eventually hitting all three of the remaining billiard balls.

"SHE WON" Hailey exclaimed as she stuck her tongue out at Adam.

Theia did her victory dance around Adam. "YOU OWE ME STARBUCKS, CRANSHAW" The ginger sighed in defeat.

I chuckled at the three of them and made my way to the VIP rooftop terrace where I poured myself a glass of complimentary champagne and leaned against the stone balcony railing. I sat my glass right next to me as I checked my watch.

Thirty minutes til 2017.

"Hey," A voice said, making me look up. It was Michael, wearing his newly tailored blazer he kept telling us about. He looked..really hot. I must be drunk already, what am I thinking?

"Oh hey," I replied, eyeing him up and down. "It looks.. okay,"

"What are you talking about? it makes me look irresistible. Don't you think?" Michael pulled me by the waist and looked into my eyes, seductively. For some reason, I felt like my heart was jumping out of my chest. I remained speechless, feeling heat come across my cheeks. Oh my god, why am I blushing? Maybe it's the alcohol.

Suddenly, he burst out laughing. "LOOK AT YOUR FACE HAHAHAHA"

"Don't make me pour this champagne on your new blazer, Michael." I said with a smirk.