~*Chapter 45*~

A/N: R LIFE^^^

Theia's POV

A flash of motion appeared in the corner of my eyes, instantly capturing my attention. I turned around to find Bri running towards the bathroom with her hands covering her mouth. When she got there, she vomited on the toilet countless times. What was happening to her? I was worried, very worried that I ran to the bathroom. She knelt down just in front of the toilet bowl, her face so pale and her lips so dry.

"BRI WHAT HAPPENED?!" I exclaimed, rushing to her aid.

She looked at me for a moment, her face had become so gaunt, it robbed her of her usual rosy glow. "I-I don't even know.."

"What was the last thing you ate?" I asked, grabbing a paper towel to wipe her mouth and helping her up.

"It was just some ginger ale and crackers,"

"Oh..well.. maybe eat proper food next time. I think that's just acid reflux." I told her as I lead her to the kitchen and maybe get her some food. But before I opened the door, she closed it immediately. "NO DON'T"

"Oh my kanye, okay okay.." I looked at her again, she looked like she was so deep in thought. Wait a minute..

All of a sudden, a ginger-haired man in a burger shirt comes out of nowhere, making us both jump. "WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER HERE?" He said, doing a little dance as he munched on his pizza.

"Bri's sick.." I replied, controlling myself not to laugh at his shirt. It was a pretty cool shirt though.

"Pizza.." Bri murmured as she tried getting it out of Adam's hands. "BITCH FUCK OFF THIS IS MY PRECIOUS" The ginger retorted as he looked at the brunette like an angry Chihuahua.

"NO IT'S MINE-" All of a sudden, the slice took off and it flew across the room.

*Cue the sad music*

~~~~

Ryan's POV

I got out, wearing only my board shorts as my towel slung over my shoulder. For the whole afternoon, I've been practicing the vow part and the rest of my lines. I repeated and repeated, until the emotions and tones were just about right and now I'm exhausted. You know what's perfect right now? a good soak in the Jacuzzi.

And that's just what I'm about to do right now.

I slide down into the water, letting it block out the sounds around me. The water wasn't scorching, nor was it too tepid. It was just right to keep me warm. I let out a sigh as I immerse myself completely into the hot bubbling water. "Ah.. this is really nice.." I whimpered.

All of a sudden, the teal wooden screens opened to reveal Izzy wearing a white bathrobe. "Oh what..you beat me to it.." She groaned in annoyance.

"Oops, sorry" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes at me, wrapping the ties of her robe and sliding it off only to reveal her hourglass figure clad in a black bikini. I bit my lip, controlling myself a little. "I-uh what are you doing?" I muttered.

"Joining you, obviously." She said as she stepped into the water and sat just across me. "Anyway, since you're here, why not we practice some lines?"

"Alright then," I said nonchalantly.

Izzy looked at me in the eyes, her expression changing from before. "Luke, you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."

"I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you." She finished.

How she said it was so real, as if she was really in-love. I wondered if she was thinking about someone when she said that. "Not bad, everything sounded so real."

"Your turn then," She said, leaning back with a smirk plastered on her face.

I took a deep breath, making sure that I remembered what I practiced. I looked at her with the same expression and said, "You know me better than anyone else in this world and somehow still you manage to love me. You are my best friend and one true love. There is still a part of me today that cannot believe that I'm the one who gets to marry you."

"I promise to comfort you when the Falcons lose and drink beer with you when they win." I let out a small chuckle. "I promise faithfulness and patience, respect and lightheartedness, attentiveness and self-improvement. I will celebrate your triumphs, and love you all the more for your failures. I love you, Heather. Always"

When I finished, Izzy looked at me with a face that screamed "Wow, I'm impressed" while nodding. "Not bad as well,"

~~~~

Nobody's POV

It was silent for a moment. The only things they could hear were the bubbling sounds of the hot tub and the crickets. Maybe also the town just below.

Izzy looked around, finding things that could possibly amuse her. She looked towards "La Luna" as it is so called in Italian and how it's moonlight cascaded down the dark blue waters. The town below was lively as ever, many people were out, many of which were couples walking along the streets of Positano. This reminded Izzy of Michael and their little rooftop fiasco.

"Hey, Izzy.." Ryan said, catching her attention. "Can we practice one more thing?"

He knew she didn't love him back, but he couldn't resist. He leaned in a little closer, their foreheads touching. Dear god, he couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through him. Her very smell was flooding his senses now.

And just like that, Izzy felt a pair of lips against hers.

A/N: oml what is happening what what what. Anyway, ON WITH THE NEXT CHAPTERR