~*Chapter 14*~

A/N: I warn all of you. There will be a hell of a lot of POV changing. And Flashbacks. Hence the name of this chapter. Sorry aboot that. Yes, "aboot" hahaha.

Izzy's POV

It's been a week ever since that ballet studio scene. A week ever since that kiss. When Chris sent me the full scene, I saw how perfect it was. How our dance moves really followed the beat of the music. But I wouldn't call that classical ballet. That's contemporary ballet right there. The kiss though; I don't know if I loved it or not. There was something about it that made it different in so many ways. Unlike my kiss with Ryan and all my past kissing scenes in different productions, there wasn't any 'click' in my heart. It didn't make me nervous at all. Maybe it's because I just felt at home. I used to feel that way back when Ryan and I were dating, and that kiss with Ryan weeks ago made my heart click, making myself feel nervous. Going back to Michael, I mean, it wasn't the first time he kissed me.

=FLASHBACK=

Back in Freshmen year, I found him alone in the park, sitting on a bench, his head in his hands. It was night time, and the street lights were dim. But the street light just above him was the brightest. I walked towards him and sat down beside him, placing my hand on his back.

"What's wrong, Michael?" My sweet young voice spoke as I patted his back comfortingly.

He didn't speak for awhile. It grew quiet and all we could hear are the crickets that sang in the night. I looked at the stars above, they were shining as bright as ever. The moon was in a shape of a crescent tonight. The night sky was in the darkest shade of blue, some clouds were seen because of the moonlight, and the rest were invisible.

Finally, Micheal stood up. His hair in the wind as he still remained quiet. He grabbed my hand swiftly, pulling me up, pulling me closer to him.

He placed his lips on mine. I was confused, what was he doing? Our lips played together softly under the moonlight.

He pulled away, neither of us were tired from that kiss. Then he finally spoke.

"I just needed a kiss from a beautiful girl to mend my aching heart."

Then he left without another word. I was still speechless at what just happened. He stole my first kiss.. without hesitation or regret.

=END OF FLASHBACK=

It's been a pretty long time since that happened. It's weird how it was only now that I remembered it. Suddenly, a growl escaped from my stomach.

"I'm hungry," I stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, looking for something to eat. I'll just make cookies. I grabbed the ingredients I needed, a baking tray, parchment paper, some cookie cutters, baking spray, and a rolling pin.

As I carefully placed the flour part by part, I heard the front door close.

"I'm home!" Bri shouted.

"Hey, Bri! Wanna help me make cookies?" I asked as I finished placing all the flour in the bowl of my stand mixer.

"Sure!"

"I wanna help too." Theia revealed herself from the shadows, well she came out out of the first floor bathroom.

"Okay guys, just wash your hands." And they did.

"What's happening here?" A man stood in the kitchen's doorway. It was just Adam.

"Baking cookies." Bri said, still focused on shaping the cookie dough into balls.