~*Chapter 13*~

The Last Day of Spring. May 30, 2016

Adam's POV

I didn't just come to LA to visit Theia, Bri and Izzy. Not only to forget my ex-girlfriend Angela. There was something I wanted to show the world. Something I wasn't able to show before.

The butterflies in my stomach, the nervousness, and the ecstatic atmosphere. I was nervous, yet excited. I didn't just want to become an author forever, I wanted to cherish my other skill. The skill I hid from my friends.

"Are you ready Mr. Cranshaw?" A man with dark brown hair and eyeglasses asked, giving me the object that will pride my skill.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Nervousness in my tone as I stepped on the stage.

~Yes, I do, I believe

That one day I will be

Where I was right there

Right next to you~

It was almost the first high part of the song. This is it Adam, don't screw this up. You'll hit the notes perfectly.

~Can I lay by your side?

Next to you, you

And make sure you're alright

I'll take care of you

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight~

After a few minutes of singing, I finished it perfectly, receiving a lot of standing ovations. I smiled at my audience. Not only have I conquered stage fright, I earned the 'satisfaction of the people' as told by Adam Levine. I remembered the first time I sang in front of people. A man tear formed.

=FLASHBACK=

"I-c-can s-see" I sang nervously.

"Haha, can't sing!" One of my classmates bullied. The rest agreed.

"Now now kids," The teacher tried calming them down. But with the lack of coffee she had, she just fell asleep.

"Stuttermouth!"

"Fatty Singer!"

"Four-eyed singer!

~~~~~~~

"Excuse me," Someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned to see a man, smaller than me but with big curly black hair.

"How would you like to have your own record label?

My face brightened up.

"Sure!" I shook hands with the guy who I later knew was Cole.

Later after that, I was pulled out of The Voice and now ready to start my new career..

.. as a singer.

~~~~~

Theia's POV

"Woah, check this out," I turned on the TV.

"Hm?" Izzy turned to the TV as she laid on the couch, reading her script which was delivered to her this morning.

"Welcome back to Today's Showbiz Buzz everybody!!" Izzy cringed at the familiar voice. "Today's Showbiz Buzz: Adam Cranshaw, who you all know as the King of Instagram and has been dubbed The Social Media King of 2016, has yet to bring a lot more surprises. Today, the young star has auditioned for The Voice but has later been pulled out to make his own record label."

"Holy shit!" Izzy exclaimed, absent-mindedly throwing her script behind her.

"Damn, Adam." I commented as a scene of him singing appeared on TV.