Chapter 5

Kim's POV

"girls I need to get home, Adam needs to be checked in the morning to see if he's good for the next big game which in the day after tomorrow " next game is gonna be huge, one of the most important game for the LA galaxy, which is the soccer team my brother, Ashley, and Luke are all for.

"And you being the good saint sister, are gonna take him" said Sarah, I could've swore she was sleeping.

"bloody hell Sarah, I thought you were sleeping" Nicola said, I guess I wasn't the only one who thought she was asleep and Sarah just flips us off.

"wait the LA galaxy , you said?" Nic a little shocked.

"yea my little brother plays for them, so I gotta keep goin coz ill be take him in the morning and I have drama class to attend. "

"omg! That's where chez's fiancée plays, perfect!" I looked at her confused and she continues "she wants to surprise him; maybe you could give me the address?"

"Well, if you want I could pick you and your friend up and we can go all together. My friend is going with her boyfriend so I'll be driving by myself" I said, stupid Ray was supposed to come with me but no she choose to go with Luke.

"you wouldn't mind"? Nicola asked kind of surprised I offered. I like Nic she's a really sweet girl, a little bit shy at first but with alcohol in her, she is completely different.

"nope, not at all hun"

"thank you" she said hugging me.

I really needed to get going and by the looks of it the girls weren't in a state to drive Nic back to her hotel, so I offered

"Nic if you want I could take you back to the hotel, I mean you are too drunk and so are these two useless heads" I said pointed at Sarah who is flat on her stomach and then Nadine is with her legs on her desk playing with her nails.

"hey, play Fair you two" said Nadz flipping her gorgeous hair.

"that'd be amazing if you did, and come on babez you both are useless when drunk" said Nicola falling flat on her ass making us all laugh

"yea you can't even walk straight" Sarah piped in

"alright alright let's get this little lightweight home" said holding Nic up when

"Kim I-I'm gonna" ew vomit all over the floor. I'm holding her hair up and rubbing her back. Even though I just meet this girl I can already tell we are gonna be good friends.

"sorry" she says and looks like she's gonna cry.

"come on, let's get you clean up"

"but I've got no clothes" she's looking at the floor, poor thing.

"no, but I do. You see I always have extra clothes coz this always happens with Sarah, so don't feel bad hun" I assure her. Handing her some clean shorts and a shirt I get her into my car and we drive to the hotel she's staying at. I am holding all her body weight on me coz she is so drunk can't even stand straight and she kind of smell like a mixed of alcohol and vomit. Yuck

"Nicola, I need the key to open the door" she looks at me giggling and to be honest I don't know why

"shhh Nic, Chezbomb is sleeping and we don't want her to explode" she says to herself, I little bit too loud and I can't help but laugh at her cute drunkenness.

"Nic the key" I say again and she just starts saying some numbers.
"13730" and she pointing at the keypad on the door. Oh fancy I thought

"now, kim you gotta be really quiet, tweedy-doo is asleeping so shh okay" I honestly have no idea what she is on about so I just open the door and I'm about to turn the lights on when I hear a voice say