Chapter 52

Kimba's POV

"Will it be mean if I just wait after the show to answer that?" I joke, kissing her lips.

"Kimba that'd be just cruel man" she hits my arms before running to where I assume is her dressing room.

The fans are still screaming their head off; I look to the door that's slightly open and just in the corner I catch a little head looking inside then I realize is Quinn, she must have seen everything.

She's only little, they won't believe her if she said anything, right? But either way I have to make sure she didn't see anything or if she did she needs to understand she can't tell anyone.

Security has arrived now making the fans step back a little more; I walk to Quinn and lift her over the barrier again only to be stopped by security.

"Sorry ma'am you cant be on this side, fans need to me behind the barriers" he says, bless him he probably thinks im a fan.

"She's Katy's sister" Quinn says grabbing my all access pass and showing the guard.

"right, sorry" he says and I just smile, talking her inside where it a little quieter.

"So is chim real?" she asks as soon as I put her down

"erm-" I don't know what to say, she saw the kiss but I cant just admit to a little girl

"or is Cheryl your best friend? Coz I always see my sister and Abby kiss but they say they're just best friends" she explains.

"yea babe, Cheryl is just my best friend" its better to lie, she wont know.

"I want a best friend" she pouts, oh god! I hope she doesn't go kissing girls thinking that's what best friends do.

"You will, when you're older, like your sister" fluff her hair making her laugh.

"Kimmy!!" I hear Ray's voice coming from behind "Katy needs your help" she says out of breath.

"oh hello there" she smiles to Quinn, I cant help to think about her kids.

She barely sees them, she never leaves LA, I wonder if they call her mum? I cant believe she was just a baby when she had her babies and had to leave them behind just like that.

"Ray, take her back out I'll go and see Kay's needs" I say I say goodbye to Quinn and leave her with Ray.

Before I disappear into the curtains I stop and watch Ray with Quinn. Ray had knee down fixing Quinn's shoes, my heart aches at the sight of see. I cant start to imagine how much she must miss them.

"hey your sister needs" a dance says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smile, im sure she would have been a great mother If they would have let her keep her babies. I always knew there was something I strongly dislike about her dad, he always seemed, I don't know off? Ray was always over at mine at all time, she even slept more at my place than her owns. Mum never cared, she looked after Ray like she did with me, it was like having a sister, besides Kay.

Everything change when mum died though, there was a time I barely got to see Ray, even at thought, she disappear for a while, only came back when Kay's parents weren't in town. They never go on well, they always said Ray was a bad influence on me, I don't get it and I don't think I ever will.

"oh there you are! I need you to go give this list to security" Kay says

"hi, sister, im good thank you and you" I said sarcastically kissing her cheek.

"sorry sis, just please do that and also can you please please help set up the meet and great room-" she doent get to fishes as Lenz her make-up artist shut her up